Friday, July 06, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - First Feeds Screencap and Live Feeds Spoilers

It's ON!

Right at midnight, they came on. Well, not until after I had to uninstall and reinstall RealPlayer. But...!

Okay, the skinny I've caught so far...

Carol and Amber are up for eviction. POV will be played for tomorrow. Carol apparently gave the others the idea she wanted to leave when nominated.

She's telling Dustin how much she's given up to be there. He told her that unless something changes, his vote has to be for Amber to stay. Joe wants to build a Six Alliance, but Carol thinks that Daniele and Dick have a one-alliance pact?

According to Dustin, Zach wants to run things.

Amber and Carol get along well. Carol hates being up against her for eviction. Neither will campaign.

It's Day 6 for them. They don't know if the Three (Dustin, Dick, Jessica) can vote for eviction or not (since they're safe this week).

Ah, well, gonna switch feeds and take more notes.

12 comments:

Deanna said...

Im a bit confused. Didn't they go into the house today, and yet it is already day 6??? Is this really a "fairy tale" and time is faster in the BB house? Im lost... Ive watched every season and dont understand. Someone help me...lol

Jackie S. said...

It's Day 1 for ua... but they've been in the house for six days already and sequestered before that in a hotel. That's longer (six days) than usual - they're usually in there for three to four days before the first show.

They do that so they have fodder for the first show. And they won't turn the feeds on until the first show has aired so we don't spoil things.

It will be more immediate from this point on.

Anonymous said...

to early for carol to go have want to hear more of her story with jessica.

Anonymous said...

Has Julie been sick? She looks so skinny; unhealthy skinny.

Anonymous said...

BBAD not bad...

Jen is now wearing her JENth Degree tank. Ohh boy the "nanny" is full of herself. Wonder if she wears that hoochie mama bikini around the kids???

I think Carol is gone-- unless she wins POV

Carrie In TX

Anonymous said...

Thanx for clearing up the "day 6" confusion, Jackie. Has anyone seen BB after dark? Is it a new daily airing of the BB events? Did anyone see it? I'd like your feedback. I'm considering picking up Showtime if it's worth it.

Love your blog Jackie.

JL

Jackie S. said...

JL - I don't have Showtime, so I didn't see the show. However, it's one of the four feeds I do have. If you're considering getting Showtime (and ShoToo which airs After Dark), weigh the costs between the added cable costs and the cost of the 24/7 feeds.

Anonymous said...

Please all "ANONS"... please use a name so we can direct comments back to you. I dislike typing ANON 1:00. Make up a name who cares, but no ANON's please.

See Anon....IMAO

Anonymous said...

Did I hear Nick correctly last night on showtime after dark...I thought I heard him say he gave a guy a blow job once.Did anyone else here this(he was in the hot tub/pool talking with Joe)

Moments Of Pleasure said...

I heard about the blow job too. He's the one whose only slept with 5 girls and lost his virginity at 21.

I don't know if the BJ thing is real but he did say it.

Anonymous said...

Since he WAS a pro football player..maybe that is why he is not anymore. IMAO They do not like non-manly-men in the huddle!!!!

Sydney said...

I heard his say it too but I thought he had to be joking... and few straight men I know would ever even go there in a joke, so then it gave me pause, especially because I think Carol then said something (or was it Jen) that she too had been with a girl once... Maybe she didn't get his joke? Then I thought, well,the lines have become so blurred with today's youth (lol) that maybe the whole experimental swing thing has far more acceptance across the board among 20 somethings and he WASN'T kidding.