Ah, but you want the goods on what's happened in that Big Brother House of Fickle Fate, eh?
Here you go:
- Dustin told the HOH Group that he'd be voting out Mike because Kail is putty in his hands. Dick told him they all have to unite on a vote.
- Dick thinks Kail would win if she made it to the final two. Dustin is sure she wouldn't.
- Eric really, really went to work for the Vote Out Kail task. It's too bad that he came across to me like a used car salesman trying to get rid of a lemon.
- Zach seems to be a bit put off as he wasn't invited to the 'pow-wow."
- When Nick asked Dick why his daughter was so impossible, Dick said, "Look who you're talking to." Case closed, question answered!
- Zach told Nick that he thinks Dick is getting scared. He also said he'd like to team up with Nick like Will and Boogie in the house. (Note: Zach has been trying to ally with Eric and others today, too.)
- Nick said everyone is getting to him today. (And his temper fits prove it.)
- Amber thinks there are only four good people in the house -- herself, Eric, Dustin, and Jameka. Um. Okay. Whatever!
- Amber said she didn't know what being Jewish means. Jameka let her in on how there are different religions in the world.
- Zach feels alienated by all.
- Jessica doesn't think she's ever met a Jewish person before. (Do almost all of the houseguests live under a rock or what?)
- Amber is siding with Eric on a Kail eviction, but Dick is still putting forth a Mike Out vibe.
- Kail believes that whatever happens, it's in God's hands now. (I personally think He would have bigger issues on His mind.)
- As I post this, there is still a group up in the HOH room -- Dick, Eric, Jessica, Jameka -- but nothing new or exciting in the way of strategy talk.