Monday, July 16, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feed Report - Late Night and Overnight into 7/16



<--- Joe atop Nick to "give him the attention a boy like him deserves." Nick didn't protest. Daniele just laughed.

After yesterday afternoon/early evening's Magnus Strong Man Olympics, there were some bits of gameplaying betwixt the houseguests. But not a lot. There was a period in which Jameka was talking about religion with Eric and others were playing word games in the kitchen... I thought, well, this just shouldn't be happening. These folks need to be scheming. They need to be wheelin' and dealin'! I was saved by Dick and Daniele. No, not the kind of saving Jameka was talking about with Eric. It was far from divine intervention.

But it was something. Unfortunately, when I tried to record the video I got an odd echo and missed the first part. But here's what I caught -- be ready to turn up the volume:




Here's the quick skinny on the Big Brother House Hamster Happenings:

  • Dick told Daniele to be careful about winning too much. She said she had to win the veto. He agreed that one of them did and he was glad she won.
  • Dick told her that Amber and Kail have been too close (not referring to the chains) and he doesn't trust them. Daniele told him she trusts Amber.
  • Daniele wants Dick to think of something she can say at the POV ceremony.
  • They actually came across as father and daughter for much of the talk.
  • Magnus and Cragnus (Mike and Nick) tied for the win in their games. This should be fun for the show on Tuesday. I was cracking up watching the feeds.
  • Jameka told Dick that if he stays and the next HOH is between them, she would give it to him.
  • Dick told Jameka that if Daniele was replaced with Nick, he might have trouble winning against him.
  • Amber told Nick that Jen would vote for him to leave instead of Dick. She said when she mentioned Nick votes to stay from others, Jen said something about "well, this won't work then."
  • The most commonly brought up choices by Jen for replacing Daniele on the block are Nick and Joe. She still seems to want to keep Dick. Daniele had always been her target.
  • Amber had a date with Mike. @@
  • Amber to Mike that she was hooked on speed for over a year, quitting it only nine months ago. It's too bad that through most of their date she talked fast and non-stop almost as if she was still on it.
  • Mike had to define the word "outskirts" (as in the outskirts of town) to Amber because "I hear it all the time and don't know what it means." Context baby, context.
  • Kail doesn't do too well on slop. She's moodier. Of course, some of it could be because her alliance is crumbling.
  • After the big date, Amber thinks Mike has a crush on her. @@
  • Still a ton of anti-Zach talk going on from about everyone. About the only one who hasn't been in on the movement is Mike.
  • Dick asked Daniele to get Jessica to support him. Daniele said she can influence anyone in the house except Kail, Mike, Zach, and Jen.
  • Despite all of the anti-Zach talk, Jen seems to be deciding between putting Joe or Nick on the block. At the final call (could change), it sounds like she wants to put Joe on the block with her intent that Dick stays in the house.
  • That would be fine by me. Go for it, Jenbootilicious.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess she(Jen) is trying to come across as a deep thinker,but I think you'd have to have half a brain to be that ....and she doesn't! All she can think of is herself and comes across as just mean spirited! It's obvious that Daniele pushes her buttons and that she's just plain jealous of the girl. I think it's so funny that Daniele won the POV and her plans went in the toilet! And if she goes for Nick to punish Daniele,well I don't think Daniele will shed a whole lot of tears. Jenclueless keeps making her threats(about replacing with someone "close" to POV)but they need to make it clear to her that next week,she can't be HOH and her butt is a sure thing for the nominee chair.I think she and Kail would be perfect for the spots!

This AP thing is such a farce!! They(CBS) pick the tasks and what effect do they have on the game playing......NOTHING!! He might as well jump on Nick,it seems everybody else is and Nick would probably enjoy it....lol. Come on CBS,is this the best you can do???

Anonymous said...

I would love it if she would put Joe up in Daniele's place...but since I want that so bad, it probably won't happen!

Sydney said...

I am watching Amber and Nick's date on ShoToo and WHEN Amber lets Nick talk, I was pleasantly surprised to find him to be articulate, thoughtful and mature. He's been so quiet he's had very little screen time and in this house it leads you to wonder if there's anything in there. I'm here to report that it is, in spades.

It was also nice to see Dick adn Danielle in that little talk. Danielle wasn't shunning him or cold at all, so maybe this little stint on this nutty show will mend things, at least for the present.

Sharon -- Dick has made if abundantly clear to Jen she is the next to go and I don't think anyone in the house has gone out of their way to say a thing to the contrary. However, who knows what is getting past the filters in her grey matter. lol

Anonymous said...

I was up at 5:30 this morning (Eastern time) and caught the tail end of ShoToo. My question is why is every single houseguest up and about at 2:30 in the morning? Are the show's producers telling them to stay up and put on a show for us? They were playing a game (don't know the name). Just seemed really strange to me that they would all be up.

As far as who Jen should replace Daniele with, I'm hoping for Joe or Amber.

RBennie

Anonymous said...

Sydney - Mike is my local boy from here in WI. I wanted to root for him from the beginning, but like you said, he isn't getting much airtime. Last night when they showed that Magnus/Cragnus thing I really got to see how totally HOT he is (he reminds me of Nick Lachey). To find out that he has a brain too is just too much for me! I think I'm gonna have to jump on the Mike wagon now.

Question for anyone - If Eric doesn't get Jen to put Jessica on the block, does this count as a failed task for him? He's trying as hard as he can, and he can't control what other people do so I think it should count as a completed task.

Anonymous said...

Orkmommy, I think Eric completed his task, because he was just supposed to "target" Jessica. There's not much else he could do about who the dingbat nominated.

Jackie, thanks for the video clips! I don't have the feeds or Showtime, but I feel like I'm not missing the good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Just watched the clip you posted Jackie! Thanks for that.

I just wonder who Daniele will vote to evict if it comes down to Evel or Nick. Hmmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

RBennie...the showtime feeds are shown at 12:00-3:00 am but if you are on the westcoast...the actual footage is from 9:00p-12:00a. It is only 12:00-3:00 for east coasters. The BB house is on the west coast, so the houseguests are being broadcast from 9:00-midnight west coast time. Hope this helps as to why there were all up at 2:30 am. It was only 11:30p where they are.

Anonymous said...

Who did Eric pretend to sleepwalk into his/her bed? Anyone know what happened last night? Whose bed did he crawl into????

Anonymous said...

Amber told Dustin that everyone loves her too much and she is always bragging about how well liked she is.
I wish she were leaving. Her date with Mike was a snoozer and irrating. She was ok at first but she is getting on my nerves but the HGs still seem to like her. Dick is the only one seeing the light about Amber.

Jackie S. said...

drceline - They went to bed VERY late once again. Eric hasn't done it yet, maybe didn't get the instructions yet as the polls didn't close until midnight. I think it will probably be tonight... Monday. I'd like to see him cuddle up to Dick! Or Jameka! Somebody with some shock value about it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie! I voted for Joe because I think Joe would respond outrageously to that and would spread rumors around the house that Eric was coming onto him. I think it would be funny to watch. Dick would be good too though...I just hope he wouldn't get tooo angry!!

AlbGlinka said...

I'm not surprised to hear about Amber's substance abuse issues. You can tell by her face that she's lived a rough life. That's why all her God talk seems so utterly disenJENuous to me.

Joe on Nick is a bit alarming to me! Nick is smart to be the House Boi-Toy though.

Anonymous said...

ShoToo was fun last night. I didn't care about watching the date between Amber and Mike. Jameka was reading and Zach seemed interested in what she had to say, but he was really sitting up there eavesdropping. Monkey boy. I have no idea where Kail, Jen and Joe were most of the time.

Dustin, Eric, Daniele, Jessica and Nick were in rare form. Dustin does a great job of talking like the computer that tells them to go to the DR. Then they told Jessica to act like a robot. She is quite funny. The arm twirling was too funny and the camp games were classic, until Jen came down and told Daniele to get up from the table because it was messing up the order of the numbers. What a witch.

I was LMAO on the magnus competition. And I can't believe Daniele and Dick had a conversation and she talked to him. Other than being a up front smart ass (which I LOVE) he really is trying with her.

So no not a lot of scheming, but at least they weren't laying around like road kill. Today should be interesting-- either way it goes.

Carrie in Tx

Anonymous said...

ED did not go to bed until about 630a P or 930a E. Others were up and about an half hour b4 that. Guess a slow Sunday in CA left them keyed up and could not sleep.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation Drceline, but I'm in NYC and have Cablevision - BB on ShoToo comes on from 3 a.m. - 6 a.m. here. So what I'm watching is either taped from earlier in the evening or its live and its 12 a.m. - 3 a.m. on the West Coast. If anyone knows for certain, please let me know.

RBennie

Jackie S. said...

Rbennie - I think Cablevision is airing it later than they should. It's supposed to air between 12 and 3 here in the east. It's the house events from 9 to midnight.

Sydney said...

Hi guys - Rbennie -- I was confused at first about how late they were all up for the cameras, but then I realized it was 9-midnight for them PST. I'm in central time and get ShooToo from about 11PM-2AM which matches 9-midnight for LA.

Last year the houseguests were completely turned around were they not? BB may wake them up some days, but for the most part they were ALL vampires, especially when it came down to the final 6 or 8.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie and Sydney - that certainly makes more sense. I thought it was really weird that everyone was running around at 3 a.m. lol. I do wish Cablevision would air it from 12 - 3 though, that way I could probably watch a little more of it. As it is now, I just catch the last 15 or 20 minutes when I get up in the morning.

On another subject, I was reading a little of the message boards on the CBS site and saw a thread that talks about Zach's treatment of Jameka. It was saying that he's a racist and always saying mean things to her and about her. I certainly haven't seen any of that on the show, has anyone here noticed it on the feeds?

RBennie

Jackie S. said...

rbennie - I've noticed a few times he's mentioned she needs to go, but he's tied it in with flying under the radar, not race. I don't like Zach, but if he's made racial comments, I've totally missed them.