Thursday, July 12, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Into the Evening - 7/11


Maybe Jen would prefer this screen capture I took of the feeds to be her official Big Brother Memory Wall picture. See, Jen, it could be worse... much worse!

The feeds have really been just a bunch of nothing this evening. About the only thing I feel is really worth noting is that Jen now thinks she's the one who will leave tomorrow... again.

They've talked about what to expect on tomorrow's live show as far as when the person leaves -- one minute to take bags, etc. They've played shuffleboard. They've giggled a lot. But, on the whole, there hasn't been a heck of a lot of game or strategy talk.

Blog reader sflewie was kind enough to send me some Alice in Big Brotherland graphics she made. We have Daniele in Wonderland and Zach and Mike -- Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It's said that they actually do look that much alike at a quick glance. I've gotten so I have no trouble telling them apart now, but it certainly took a while.

You can click on the images and see them a bit larger.

Returning to news from the feeds (or lack thereof) -- Joe and Amber are still bickering like kids. He thinks Dustin is poisoning her mind. @@ She told him she feels like his big sister. Um. Okay.

They talked about the book 1984 again. The only ones familiar with it are Dick, Daniele, Joe, and Eric. That's just sad. It's not required reading anymore, I guess. I still have my copy from high school somewhere here.

Jameka made the crowd chili and rice for dinner. I'm sure that will sit well with Dick's flatulence issues.

Earlier tonight, they each talked about what they'd do with the money if they won. Lots of going back to school, lots of personal belongings, some real estate, some charity... and a lot of that begins at home.

That's about it. They all feel it's Carol's last night, but they aren't allowed to actually discuss the votes they cast in the DR today. Joe mentioned to Eric (I think it was) that he voted for Amber. I guess we'll see tomorrow night, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie! Congrats on TV Squad!! Now I have to check out 2 places religiously :)

I was just listening to Eric and Jen (like, yeah, like Jen) and they were saying something about HOH and it being based on Carol and then we got the Blue2O screen. I'm thinking Carol is leaving even though I kinda hope it's not that way. Oh well. Would be way more disappointed if it involved Jessica or Jen...I could love to see either one of them go lol Between Amber and Carol I don't feel that strongly.

I could be reading too much into it but their discussion made me think of those HOH comps where the questions are all about the HG most recently booted. It'll be interesting to see if I'm just hearing something out of context or they were inadvertently giving it away. Stay tuned...

Sasha

Anonymous said...

Quick question - why would Jen think she is leaving tomorrow, she's not even nominated?
Thanks,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jackie! I knew your excellence combined with perseverance would be noticed and rewarded!

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics! Daniele as Alice is adorable ...and its is a craz place that BB house..
I think Carol should go, she hasnt brought one thing to the house...and her nemisis will leave shortly thereafter, that with her annoying voice! yeeks! Can anyone say "Holly" at least Holly was more entertaining

Anonymous said...

Amanda - I had the same question. Is Jen so stupid as to think she can get evicted if she's not on the block? Has she ever watched this show? What a BIMBO!

Sydney said...

I wondered abotu Jen's comment too.

And speaking of Holly's -- I am missing our own commenter Holly with the heart for the O, and thought we might have heard from her by now. Shout Out to Holly if she's reading....