Tuesday, July 10, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Late Night Into Overnight - Tues. 7/10

Yes, it's the Jensa Member herself who's still up at this hour. Mike and Jen are talking and talking... and talking. No really interesting strategy, no real insight.

If she worried about her picture on the Memory Wall, she really should think of all the screen caps on all of the websites which may show her in even worse condition. You know that if I can catch her making an odd face or something truly awful... I'll snag it!

Here are the late night shenanigans from the Big Brother House of Bored Baristas:
  • In reference to the switch to Amber out this week, Zach told Mike in a whispering conference that it would be in their best interest to keep her in and focus on getting Joe out next week. Mike said he'd talk to Kail, but seems to agree. So it may be back to Carol leaving this week.
  • Mike is actually very into housecleaning. (Could he come over here, please?)
  • Evil Dick gave the cameras a free peep show from the shower. (My eyes! My eyes!)
  • Someone ate Jameka's waffle. You don't mess with Jameka's waffle. The culprit was Dustin. He apologized and apology accepted.
  • Joe held his storytime and Dick was noticeably absent -- smoking in the backyard. The cameras focused on Dick instead of the stories. It turns out that Big Brother banned Joe's stories because they're copyrighted material, they aren't of his own imagination.
  • Jen told Joe about how she knows Mike Boogie. (See, the ChillTown Ringer!) She has also met previous BB winner Drew. Joe told her he hated Mike Boogie. (Maybe he has some redeeming qualities after all, eh?)
  • Everyone is still talking about how annoying Jen is, but the latest thinking is a Joe eviction next week, not Jen.
  • Dustin and Joe talked while on the hammock, but it became Drama Mamas again.
  • Eric hurt his foot wrestling with Jen. "She's a powerhouse!"
  • Jen fussed more about her Memory Wall photo.
  • Jameka has applied to be on the show before and made it to the finals.
  • Joe told Dick that if he got HOH he'd put Jen up on the block. Dick agreed that she must go before sequester because she's so annoying.
  • Daniele and Nick got all touchy-feely under covers.
  • Dick told Jen that she had her wild workout today just to garner attention. He went to be at a reasonable hour... 3 AM (their time).
  • Jen and Mike stayed up talking in the kitchen until a few minutes ago. When she went to bed, she went to the HOH Room.
  • All hamsters snoring in their cages as I post this.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truely are the best Jackie...thanks for being our eyes and ears....make sure to get some rest though - we don't want you getting sick!!

Anonymous said...

I know this isn't BB8 news, but it looks like the Apprentice is gonna be back. E! Online has an article "Apprentice" Back on NBC Payroll.

Oh good! @@

Helen5 said...

I must have missed something. Why can't the houseguests sing?

Anonymous said...

Starting out to be a dull BB season. Hopefully it will pick up with a new HOH and nominations.

On the Apprentice - I heard a piece on the radio this am that there may be a writers strike so the networks are lining up more reality programming for the fall which doesn't require writers.

Anonymous said...

hey Orkmommy...good to see you here!
Ok Jackie....we should vote Eric to stir the pot this is boring!I am trying to get some friends to watch and they tell me "why do you like this show?"
I was remembering Mike Boogies t shirts and thought with Jen's that they are trying to market hers like chilltown...since we all cant stand her they have backed the wrong filly me thinks.....

Anonymous said...

Terry - the tshirts are a Dr. Will & Boogie thing. According to the rumors, they had them made for her as a shout out to Chill Town. I agree that they shoulda picked a better "ringer". There is absolutely NO WAY she can win this!

I also heard that she has to actually make a reference to Chill Town or else Boogie is going to cut her out of his "circle". He is soooooo using her for free publicity and she's dumb enough to let him do it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie, how DO you do all this, especially with this (so far) boring crew?? However you do it, I'm glad you have the stamina and sense of humor!

Ok, I don't feel as strongly about Joe as some although I'm not a big fan. However, anybody who doesn't like Mike Boogie...I hate even using that stupid name...earns a point with me! Love the comment about "backing the wrong filly" and I have to agree. OMG, like, what a meltdown over a picture. If I looked like Jen, I'd be happy with any pic...of course, the outside and the inside don't exactly seem to be matching so I'm sticking with my own looks :)

Enjoy the show, All.

Sasha

Anonymous said...

You know,it seems almost every season starts out very boring because everybody is sizing each other up and looking for their weak spots,so it shouldn't be long before things start to heat up. Sometimes,they hit the ground running,like with JANELLE(shout out to anybody),Cappy,Kaysar and Muggie! Now that was a season. Like I said in the beginning,too many 20 somethings,they are too superficial and don't know how to come in and start playing people. Watch Kail and her controlling ways to see what I'm talking about. All she does is go around and either lay her ground work or further her cause. And to the person who ?'s whether there will ever be another Dr. Will,many have tried and many have failed....LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dr. Will (sigh) how I miss you! What I wouldn't give for another summer of you making sweet Internet love to me...me and my cats, that is.

Anonymous said...

helen5- Certain songs BB didn't get the rights for, therefore, if they start humming or singing, the blues come.

They've been in the house for 10 days, we need a Howie to get his stick out and stir it up!

I'm now starting to realize why they're all so boring, they were BB rejects of seasons past....

Another Jen shot of her too big butt hanging out ARGH!!!! Jackie I agree, she shouldn't be worried about the memory wall pic, worry about all the stoopid faces she make. WillBoogie must be so proud.

I hated Boogie's game last year, only because I feel like he rode Will's coat tails all the way to the win. Janelle and Erika were thisclose to ousting them, but Erika was too STOOPID to realize she was being played for a fool. HELLO JEN!!

Nick and Daniele may have a shomance going on-- what I want to see is a Joe/Nick/Dustin shomance!! I think Nick is in the closet.

This AP playing sucks-- BB picks the task for us, so we can't really tell Eric to stir it up. Sounds like he told his story to Kail. Another task tonight!

Well the DR sessions will hopefully be good tonight.

Thanks Jackie!

Carrie in TX

NTLee in Santa Cruz said...

Jackie, when do you sleep? Thanks for doing such a great job. I think the show will be getting better as the fat gets trimmed.

Sydney said...

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the recent posts so forgive me if I am repeating others comments in the last 12 hours... I was a little surprised to see Joe flash his willy on Shoo Too from a few nights ago and they left it in... then they all spoke about how big Dick's ...er... thing was so I imagine that's another little ego boost for him to show his to the internet and ShooToo world?

So much for Daniele's boyfriend and her dog etc being her real family... nice loyalty there girl. I know she's only 20 3/4. And Nick said he had a girlfirend too. That's what boredom will getcha.

Wondering how Jessica is not a target for elim... maybe Jen adn Joe are just that much WORSE than her?

AlbGlinka said...

Jackie: sorry things are so boring for you right now on the Live Feeds... I think the producers might have accidently screened out the truly mentally disturbed this season? The whole cast seems too bland, even Dick is not quite the freak he first appeared to be.

Purrbal said...

OMG ROFLMAO @ anon 11:15 I hated EDW in his season that he won but I adored him in the all-stars and Yes if he was like that again I would adore watching him again! But only if Janie was in with him since their flirting was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of Terry's friends and I'm trying to figure out the appeal of the show. Give me time ... So far I am so annoyed by Jessica and Jen that I could knock their heads together. Knowing that would be a waste of time since there's no weight there, I won't do it.
Anyway, thanks for the updates. I'm learning the players and will try it again tonight.

Lori said...

I think that the thing with DIck being up late at night is the fact that he is a bar manager in LA and is probably just used to going to bed after breakfast....

pisgahscience said...

AHHHHHH

3 Janelle mentions on one webpage...aggg...agg....aw crap...make that 4...

the pain...the pain...
(My Dr. Smith impersonation...)

Anonymous said...

Help someone - please!
I am having a senior moment and cannot remember what the significance of "sequester" is... Would someone please post a quick explanation?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Kalifornia Kat - Sequester is where the jury goes before the show ends. I'm not sure how many are on the jury though. The general rule is this, anyone evicted before jury goes home...jury members go to the sequester house.

Anonymous said...

Shout out to my best buddy Sassy in San Diego!!!
Im glad you are giving BB a chance this season.
One thing for sure...no matter what the show does or doesnt do...JACKIE the Queen of all funny and witty sayings will keep you aprised....She makes the show for me.
Jen drives me nutty...and Kail is right there with her I think

lynn1 said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only person to find this years house guests a boring lot.
Even the Drama Queens Joe and Jen are boring to me. Their strategy seems to be acting out in front of the camera.
Too bad the theme isn't The Wizard of Oz..there are quite a few of this group who need a brain and a couple could use a heart.
Jackie, thanks for your great updates. I enjoyed your "You Tube" movie as well. You are very creative both in writing and Photography.