Tuesday, July 31, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds News Tues. 7/31

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

So much more than just a pretty face, right? He's not only HOH, he's MoH -- Mohawk Hairdresser! Another Zoetawny graphic! I'll be live-blogging tonight's show as it airs here on the East Coast. It starts at 9 PM tonight, so I'll get a post going around that time and update it throughout the show. As always, you're all invited to discuss the show in the comments. There are a few rules, though.
  • You may not throw iced tea on each other. Only water is allowed.
  • If you must refer to a part of either the male or female anatomy, please substitute the word AH-OOO-GAH instead of crude non-creative descriptors.
  • Play nice with each other or Zach will sit across from you and stare at you for extended periods of time.
  • No mustarding!
  • No singing and no talking about friends who haven't signed the release forms.
  • The beverage cart is your friend, be kind to it.
  • No Jello in the hot tub.
  • In lieu of the Bible, the only reading material is an old Archie comicbook. Live with it.
  • If you make a mess, clean it up. Your mother doesn't work here!
Here are the more intriguing events from today in that Big Brother House of Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down:
  • Since most of the houseguests were up all night (or most of it) once again, the early risers were Kail and Nick -- at about 11 AM their time.
  • Eric's new black hairdo is a fauxhawk. I guess he's not as committed as Nick.
  • Daniele thinks Dustin is like Marcellas except with a crown.
  • Jen antagonized Dick.
  • Dick antagonized Jen.
  • Eric did pretty well with "I'd do that for a dollar!" I think that will be a task completed for him. Anyone keeping score? He gets $10,000 for every five completed tasks.
  • Dick made nasty comments about Jen.
  • Jen said one of her goals is to be more empathetic.
  • Dick is trying to get discussion going about keeping Nick and ousting Kail.
  • Eric isn't keen on the idea of Nick staying.
  • Dick told Dustin it would make more sense to get Jen out of the house before Zach.
  • Dustin asssured Kail she won't go home Thursday. He told her if it's a tie, he'll vote to send Nick home.
That's about it for now! See you in about an hour!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie - I can abide by all of the rules EXCEPT the Archie comic book one. If I break the rule do I get a penalty nom?

Lucy said...

Dick is trying to get discussion going about keeping Nick and ousting Kail.

Dick is the king of waffling - wasn't it his idea to get Nick out instead of Kail and now he wants to oust Kail again. He flipped last week as well. This guy is too much.

Anonymous said...

so Jackie will dick get into trouble with BB??
Lesa

Anonymous said...

help!!! I can't remember my password!!!!!
lesa

Anonymous said...

I may not be here for the show guys...

My sweet little girl just shot me with a broom and said "you die".

I gotta keep her away from those boys at daycare! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh not orkmommy!!!! Hope you are ok!!! lol!!!
Lesa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Rules refresher, Jackie, LOL. CBS needs to hire you as a producer to keep those hamsters in line! And the beverage cart has always been my friend :))

I'm guessing that AmErica's player will be told to evict Kail, as she's such an unlikable veggie. But I'm sure Eric wants Nick out (and I'd have to agree that's the better choice strategically IMHO). Hope our America's player is not the swing vote!

Anonymous said...

Lesa - it's just a flesh wound. I should be okay by 8:00 CST.

:-)

Anonymous said...

BTW, the threat of Zach staring at me as punishment for my misdeeds would be really effective! Lurky McLurker creeps me out...ew!!

Anonymous said...

oh good I was scared!!!! haha! aren't kids fun?? I have a 5 month old grandson and I can't wait for that time in his life!!
Lesa

Anonymous said...

Orkmommy-I hope you are okay and will be able to tune in for the show.

By any chance did your sweet daughter sneak away from daycare and visit the BB House sometime today? (just having fun with you)I am sure "Flippy Dicky" would have been the one to corrupt your little one! Wait, I'm not sure which one would have corrupted her. Hopefully by morning she will be back to her own sweet self again.

Tonight should be interesting to see if what took placein the house with Jen & Company has as much of an impact on the HG as it did on the outside world.

Hang in there orkmommy! I'm sure one of us can get the show taped in case you do not awake until morning.

Lesa said...

Hot dogs I found my password!!

Anonymous said...

Did Amber cry?!!!

Lesa said...

ok almost time for it to start are we ready???

Anonymous said...

Patti - I'm sure she would have said "you die" with a few expletives if Dick had been influencing her! ;)

Sydney said...

Uh, didn't Eric have black hair already?

Loved the rules Jackie. I'm with Clementine about Creepy Zach.

Lol ORKmommy.

Here we go people. Interested to see what stays on the cutting room floor (so to speak) from the events in the house... guess that will have to wait for Thursday's show.

Anonymous said...

waffles and pancakes--that house is full of a bunch of flippers!! Throw in some fried bologna(don't knock it till you try it)they've been dishing out and we've got breakfast. Make it OJ to drink...iced tea is off limits!!
Have fun watching and I'll keep checking your posts.
Because on air we are only up to the POV ceremony we shouldn't see any new hairstyles or the Dick/Jen altercation....right Jackie?

Nana

Jackie S. said...

nana - I've seen them screw up and show haircuts out of sequence before, but this time... no.

Anonymous said...

Weebles....I LOVE Weebles!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have fresh bottled water to throw but with the cost of living these days, I cannot afford anything at anyone, it is a waste.LOL.

But I could throw Amber's tears as I am collecting them in a bucket