Tuesday, July 17, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds - Overnight Into 7/17

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

Shhh... the houseguests are sleeping as I get this posted.

Yes, Dick just went to bed a bit ago, but he's nestled in there now. Hey, if he didn't go to bed so late, the East Coast wouldn't have the Evel Dick Show to watch while sipping their morning coffee!

Here are the late night events from that Big Brother house of Mrs. Robinson and Hopin' Joltin' Joe Will Go:

  • Kail tried for three seasons to get on the show while Dustin was recruited -- it was Joe who applied.
  • Nick told Amber that he wanted a good person win the money -- like her (Amber) or Jameka. He said that, to him, making good friends is more important than the money. (Now, if you want to make friends... go join a club or church, get involved in the community, even go to the local bar... why get locked in a house with madmen for three months?)
  • Although Joe begged him, Dustin told him that he would not be voting for him to stay.
  • That made Joe go on an anti-Dustin tantrum complete with namecalling and flame coming out of his ears. (Okay, I made the last part up. But he was mad.)
  • Joe asked Eric if he sleepwalks. Eric denied it.
  • Jen said she ranks number two in a Google search for the term "hot bikini model." Go ahead, try it and report back.
  • Jessica and Joe took a shower together without the divider up. Joe thanked her for the lesson in female anatomy. @@
  • Joe thinks he was a target since the first day because of the enemy twist. (I beg to differ -- it was his reaction to the twist, not the twist itself, which made him the target.)
  • Dick, Daniele, Jessica, and Joe tried to move the topiary bunnies and deer (which are fake), but Big Brother yelled at them to put them back. So they just decorated them and set a scene.
  • Dick told Daniele that Amber is too close to Dustin and he doesn't really trust Dustin. He thinks Dustin will have to go after Kail, Zach, and Jen.
  • Daniele told Dick that it's very hard to use the veto knowing someone else had to be put up for eviction.
  • Dick thinks he'll be safe from eviction for two or three weeks after this one. He doesn't know if he'll try for HOH. (He's telling us this in the Dick Show when he addresses the cameras and talks to the Internet.)
  • Last one in bed was Dick. He finished drying the laundry, he hit the sack at almost 6 AM (PT) after greeting the sun.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled it and this is what I found as the 2nd site http://www.absolute-bikini.com/
now there is a list of hundreds of models so she could be in there but she isn't near the top that I could see. I think it's wishful thinking.

Oh and first time poster, love the site.

Anonymous said...

I took the challenge and looked. She is listed on that site, but she's about 3/4 of the way down, in the midst of a LONG list of models. There are hundreds of models listed on that page, some with pictures there; you have to click on her name to get to a page with her pictures. Anyone looking for a bikini model would have to be desperate to weed through all the pictures before they finally come to hers.

Anonymous said...

See the problem with that is you can't hear her Jennoying voice or experience her Jentrocious personality from a picture. I don't even think she is all that attractive if you look her square on in the face. And her total lack of anything other than narcissism is a big turn off for me!

I'm hoping that Joe will go,even though I agree with the others that find him entertaining,at times. I think he did kind of seal his fate right at the start with his over the top act.I just find ED more valuable to keep around longer. I will enjoy seeing him and Kail go head to head,and of,course,I want him to take her down....lol.

AlbGlinka said...

I'll bet Jen is near the top of the list if you Google "Jenious" although I don't care to try it.

I'm mainly commenting because I just changed my Blogger Profile Pic, whoohoo! You see, I can be superficial too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I took the challenge, too and got this "CelebPixx: Sophie Monk Photoshoot" as the #2 google listing. Yes, I wasted my time on that but it's for the cause, y'know? Jackie, I love to see your "House of..." subject lines and enjoy them all!

I don't have anything strongly against Joe, I'd just rather see Dick stay. This one may be too close to call in advance.

Ok, snark time...I'm torn between giving Kail points for persistence and snarking that it probably took 3 seasones because they only learned that boring can work after a season that Maggie (ugh) won. Hey, I'm not a Kail or Maggie fan, ok? I don't wish them ill, I'd just love to see Kail leave before it's too late.

Anyway, just my two cents, as usual. And oh, yeah, I have to echo those who cop to being just as or more addicted to this blog and comments as to the show! Love to read you all :)

Sasha

Anonymous said...

I think Joe sealed his fate when he started the Gnorrhea talk just minutes after meeting the houseguests and seeing Dustin. And he is way too loud and public and confrontational with Dustin. That causes the houseguests to feel badly for Dustin and to be anti Joe.

Dick is very entertaining and it looks like he and Dani are beginning to talk. I am not so sure their feud was more than just Dani going through a stage as she is still young and immature. People will say things on other blogs about Dani hating Dick, I do not buy it. As my grandmother used to say, " blood is thicker than water when push comes to shove". This is especially true when in a house of strangers. Dick will protect her and she will protect him when push comes to shove.

Amber is annoying and delusional. She thinks everyone loves her " too much" and that she is the most popular houseguest. Some of her behavior could be attributed to her past drug addiction and how she is overcompensating in recovery through self aggrandizing but I will not get all technical here. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

I also took the google challenge and not only WASN'T she #2 in the google search but she wasn't even in the first 10 (the entire first page of sites). I am making this statement based upon my assumption that Jen is implying that the entire website is dedicated to her and she's not just on a list of models as in site #2.

Now on the flip side, if you take another google challenge and google "Jen Johnson" not only is she the #2 site, but she's also the #1 site, as well as virtually every other site. There ARE other Jen Johnson's and there are a few sites dedicated to different Jen Johnson's, but our Jen does take the spotlight on most of them! Oh, if you google her by her name alone, don't skip over the site that has "girls on Bulls", she is a part of that too. You have to watch the videos on that site!!! Have fun!! - Sherry

Sydney said...

Go Sharon! Loved your last line about ED/Kail!

Anonymous said...

Sharon - I completely agree. I don't think she's attractive AT ALL. I think she has a manish face that doesn't suit a model. I think Jameka is the prettiest in the house if we're just talking looks. Jen's at the bottom with Amber!

Anonymous said...

I found a site with her resume. She was on Wheel of Fortune in 2004. Has she dropped Adam Sandlers name? She was "bikini girl" in Click last year. She was published in "Racks" calender 2005.

Anonymous said...

Booger? Is that you?

Anonymous said...

I heard somewhere (was it here from you Jackie? or elsewhere) that Dani and Dick's "falling out," was just a fake ploy to get them both on the show. I heard they really get along fine and are actually quite close but wanted to get on the show (since Dick has been trying for years now). I heard Dick came up with the idea for the enemy twist and told producers he had an "estranged daughter" that they could find. They haven't lived together for awhile but they have been FAR from enemies...at least that's what I've heard!! Dani was acting like she was upset about her Dad being there...but that's a strategy to get them further in the game. Don't look too closely aligned...and make Houseguests WANT to give them more time to make amends!! They are smarter than most!! Food for thought anyway...

Sydney said...

zivtcI'm watching the ShooToo feeds from last night. WHY is Mike telling Amber all about his being a silent partner in the Robinson Alliance... and saying he doesn't want to win the $$ because his family inherited a "shitload" of money from his grandpa. I mean, I understand that he might say he's just here and doesn't need the $$ and just wants" a girl that I can settle down with and have kids, maybe teach " but is he not making the same mistake Kail is trying to avoid by not letting people know she has enough dough? Maybe Mike is playing the tell every girl he just is a great guy who wants kids and hopes it will charm her. But he is mentioning Danielle alot and telling AMber she's like his sister... those are KILLING words coming from any cute guy, not matter what! LOL

Anonymous said...

Things seem to be changing or else the Producers have told some of the Houseguests to make it more suspenseful..but now the discussion is about perhaps keeping Joe and evicting Dick. This is odd and makes me think producers wants to keep suspense level higher and the feeds more interesting.

As of course, the show cares about ratings and subscribers for feed: bottom line is always the money line.