Saturday, July 07, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Report - Into the Evening, July 7

<--- Mike and Jen seem to be getting close on a hammock, eh?

I'm still trying to get the feel of these folks in the house this season. So, until I choose anyone I like, I'm not getting really excited. Oh, I know that they'll grow on me. But they ain't there yet!

Here are the afternoon into evening happenings from that Big Brother House of Mad Hatters:

  • The details of the Veto Comp grew more clear -- each player had to hide a Veto and each had to find hidden Vetos. Daniele won. (The spelling of her name drives me crazy! It should be double "L.")
  • The houseguests aren't too clear on the timeline for events. They think the eviction will be Sunday. Silly hamsters, it's Thursday!
  • Daniele and Amber talked about how annoying Jen is. I mention this because I agree with them.
  • Amber told Daniele that Dick told her he'd never put her (Daniele) on the block.
  • Carol is really down. She's still sure she'll be the one to go home. Unfortunately, her attitude won't help her case, methinks. She started trying to campaign a bit.
  • The HG had to do a lot of cleaning to put the house back in order after the wild Veto search competition.
  • The houseguests got into the hot tub just in time for the After Dark show. @@
  • Amber told Dustin that she'd put up Joe and Jen if she gets HOH. (Hmmm... I want to like Carol for the stay, but Amber has her points!)
  • Joe is one of the HG on slop. He ate a piece of pineapple and got all the slop bunch yelled at by a female Big Brother voice.
  • A lot of the HG think that Dick is a nice guy and Daniele's being cruel to him by ignoring him and being nasty.
  • Carol called the cameras the Evil Eye of Satan. ("Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name...)

They're talking about the Veto Comp, its rounds and the timing of the rounds. It was actually hidden items and one POV from what I gathered before they cut the feed to hide the details.

So, right now things aren't a thrill a minute, but I'm positive it will improve. I hope so, anyway.

Just a note: Please don't use the comments section to advertise or spam personal sites. Those posts will be removed. Blog links posted by anonymous commenters are unwelcome spam.

I recommend JokersUpdates, Hamsterwatch, Morty'sTV, SurvivorSucks, and TV Clubhouse (amongst others) for extensive BB coverage!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seen on you tube that jen like the camera poseing alot and that bathing suit is kind of small doesnt that bother anyone? think i will be praying for her to be voted out. dick is still my fav

Anonymous said...

There have been rumors of a Chilltown plant in the house and the plant is Jen. I'd have to tell Will and Boogie that they missed the boat if she is their plant. Has no idea how to play, at least to this point, and she is annoying every houseguest and most of the viewers. Bewildered here...

dla said...

Hi everyone!

Jackie, you made my day!!

I have been waiting for the @@, and there they were!!

If Amber was serious about her noms (Joe / Jen), then, by all means, let's have her stay! It would be worth it just to see that happen sooner than later.

Looking forward to getting to know them enough to find a couple to root for... I think I have already found a couple that I may love to hate. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jen and her bikini @@-- no one cares to see her cheeks hanging out on a daily basis-- I know that is how the suit is made, but give me a break.

Give me a break on Jen's date. @@

Anyone notice how unhealthy Daniele looks? Skeletel.

Carrie in TX

Anonymous said...

Will be fun to try and guess a Chilltown plant, but is that a rumor? I doubt it would be Jen! How about Dick, that more than fits in my book!

I know mentioned the eye rolls yesterday and low and behold there they were!

Carrie, I agree save some mystery for the bedroom. IMAO Everytime I see butt cheeks, I think of the rear end of a pig walking away from me. Plus exposed breasts-cow udders. YUCK

Anonymous said...

delee--

Maybe she is trying to be a Victoria's Secret Model, hasn't anyone told her?? Butt Clevage is OUT, her bikini bottoms go any lower... well she'll be pulling a Brittney!

@@@@@

Carrie in TX

Anonymous said...

I've also heard that Jen is the ChillTown plant. I believe it is her. She has a lot of Boogie's personality.