Here's what's happened since I last updated ... or the important things, anyway!
- Dick messed with the kitchen faucet again and Daniele was the victim once again.
- Amber thinks Daniele is rude to her.
- They got beer and played beer pong.
- Daniele asked Amber why she's mad at her. Amber denied that she is. (Argh... make Amber go away!)
- Daniele, not convinced by Amber's denial, asked Eric what she had been saying about her.
- They were talking about whether there's a twist in the game to come. Jessica said there was and "it's you, Eric!" Eric just said, "Yep." They think he's joking.
- Eric, Jessica and Dick talked about Amber's emotional instability. They also discussed Dustin needing to go home before long.
- America must have voted to have Eric say, "I'd do that for a dollar!" He's started saying it and told Dick that he was going to keep saying it because he's tired of Amber's repeated expressions.
- Dustin practiced what he'll say at the POV ceremony when he puts Nick on the block.