So, who will go home tonight? Well, if Eric has his (and America's) way, it will be Kail. However, Dick has been intent on Mike as a target this week. Tonight's voting is live once again, not taped.
Whatever the news, I'm ready! Graphic artist Zoetawny made us a new eviction graphic and I've uploaded part one and part two of Eric trying to convince the others that Kail must leave tonight (on YouTube).
I'll be live-blogging tonight's live show as it airs here on the East Coast. A new post will be up within a few minutes of the show's start and will constantly be updated throughout the hour. You're all welcome to join me in the comments area! Make sure you have snacks and beverages. This is a BYOB event!
If you're a So You Think You Can Dance fan, I won't be live-blogging it, per se. However I will write up the important events -- who's in the bottom groups -- and the boot as it airs here on the East Coast. Again, comments and reactions are always welcome!
Here are today's happenings from that Big Brother House of Nervous Nellies and Crying Ambers:
- The anti-Nick sentiment in the house continues to grow. Well, not so much with Daniele, but with others. He's been snapping at people a lot and some think he's trying intimidation tactics.
- Eric and Dick think that Dustin is trying to play nice with Kail to keep on her good side so he can play either side.
- Dick told Daniele that everyone wants Nick out next week. She told him if she gets HOH, she won't put him on the block. They believe Dustin is the leak giving Kail information.
- Most of the day was spent napping, housecleaning, and primping.
- Jen told Amber that she had asked for a lot of things others in the house want in case she wins HOH -- a bible and such. (Wonder why the burst of thoughtfulness? She's gotta be up to something!)
- As I post this, they're basically sitting around waiting for the live show to get started.