Tuesday, July 17, 2007

'Big Brother 8' -Live Feeds Stuff - Into the Evening 7/16

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

Who will be evicted? Will it be Dick or Joe? Graphic artist Zoetawny wants to know!

Since the Power of Veto Ceremony, Joe's been even more annoying than usual. That, but of course, is good for Dick's cause. Although it often sounds like an ouster is a sure thing, until the votes are cast we really don't know how it'll all go down. But the more houseguests Joe can alienate in between now and the voting on Wednesday, the better chance Dick has of staying in the house.

Here's what's been happening in the Big Brother House of Frantic Campaigning:
  • Nick told Amber and Jameka that he doesn't think Joe has enough votes to stay.
  • Kail wants Mike to vote Dick out.
  • Kail thinks that Mike, Nick, herself, and possibly Eric will vote Dick out. (She doesn't know that Eric's vote is OURS.)
  • She thinks that she may be able to get Zach in on the Vote Out Dick Movement.
  • When Joe approached her, Amber told him that she must vote for Dick to stay.
  • Jen told Kail it's better if Joe goes -- if he stays, he'll be a target. Kail told her that Evel Dick owes her a favor.
  • Kail doesn't understand why both Jen and Mike are bothered by Zach. She doesn't see the behavior.
  • Jen said that no one wants Zach in sequester.
  • Jen thinks it may be a close vote week which means everyone has to be nice to her. @@
  • Joe, when begging Jessica for her vote, also asked her how to get Mike's vote... to stay, of course.
  • Joe told Jessica he caught Dustin lying to him. The lie? He didn't tell him that Jen was putting him on the block when he knew that was the case. (I wouldn't tell him either!)
  • Jen talked about Vanna White, the mother of the family for whom she's a nanny. Gag me with a spoon.
  • Joe moaned that this season is "so scripted." I believe he means due to the presence of Dustin he can't play the game as he had planned.
  • Daniele said Joe is putting too much pressure on her calling her his only hope to stay in the game.
  • Eric thinks that if Joe stays and wins HOH, he'll put him on the block.
  • Kail told Daniele that her father had asked her to spare her (Daniele) the week she was HOH so he could have another week with Daniele. She also told her that Dick said he owes her for doing so.
  • Kail told Danielle she's still scared Dick might come after her if he stays. Daniele told Amber that she'll tell Dick to target Jen, Mike, or Zach... but to keep his word to Kail.
  • Joe thinks he has Kail, Dustin, Mike, Zach, and Eric votes.
  • When Dick asked Jessica if he was overconfident, she insisted he was staying.
  • Dustin told Kail he wants Joe to go.
  • Dick brought up the Spool of Lies. Heh.
  • Dick told Kail that Daniele doesn't like Zach.
  • Dick also told Kail that he heard that she said he was her target. She claimed it's only because she thought he was going to go after her, but she feels safe with him now. (We'll see how safe on Thursday. Dick and Kail are the two serious BB gamers in the house. It could be the War of the Worlds when those two collide.)
  • Jen told Jessica that Amber offered to go up as a pawn to get Dick out of the house. (I vaguely recall that, but don't know how serious she was about it.)

So, there you go. It's a Spool of Lies on a wild Merry-Go-Round. I think that Dick is probably safe, but I know I'll vote for Eric to vote Joe out.

17 comments:

Sydney said...

How evil is Kail -- If she had put Danielle up the first week, she'd be a big target this week. She put up the two least offendable players to keep herself safe (as she should). Did anyone hear Dick request this of her on the feeds? If so, it makes me like Dick even more, and while I think she's a sh*t to say he owes her, I will cop to it being smart strategy.

But interesting that she is TRYING to get Zach to vote her way -- was he not the first of the Mrs. Robinson converts? At week two, has that alliance already gone bust? I know, Zach is talking out of both sides of his mouth, and I guess that 's the best thing to do for himself.

Jackie, I went to bed but had to get back up because I hadn't caught up on todays many posts and comments... thought if I waited til tomorrow I'd be that much more behind, and here you are posting again! Whatever vitamins you're on, I think I need to start taking them!

Jackie S. said...

That talk happened. I can't remember now if it was on the show or the early feeds, but I recall it.

As for sleep, I'm waiting until September. Er, actually... I have a some time off the day job this week.

Anonymous said...

Sydney--I too went to bed and got back up to see what was happening on the blog! At least I'm on the west coast so it's only 11:00p.m. Sounds like Joe is talking himself out of the house...yeah!!!Doesn't surprise me that the Mrs. Robinson alliance is falling apart. Last week Nick jumped ship looks like this week it's Zach. What are your thoughts on Jameka. She seems to be laying low and not being very vocal for or against anyone. Watch out for her
although she's one of my favs so far. Well I've had a snack and got updated so I will try sleeping again.

Nana in the NW

Purrbal said...

Quoting Jackie: "but I know I'll vote for Eric to vote Joe out." ME TOO!

Deanna said...

Tonight on Sho Too, Jessica was telling Kail how she is going to be a news reporter. Thank goodness I don't live in Wichita and would have to endure that nasily airhead as my news gal. Ugg! I can see it now.... "Hello Wichita, Im Jessica, your news reporter cuz uh I report the news! Go Blue!" ;)

Just thought that was tooooooo funny and wanted to share. Lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm very confused why everyone has wanted Joe out from nearly the start. He's easily the funny guy in the house. I like to see the game played (Why Jen should go -NOT a game player), but I like to be entertained also. The shame is that I wouldn't want to see Dick go either. He's entertaining and a good player.

I honestly think that Joe is not liked because people generally lack a sense of humor-particularly in the house.

Anonymous said...

How could Joe think Dustin would vote for him to stay???? How could Amber vote for Dick to leave?? How could Kail think that Dick would target her???

Joe may have been funny or entertaining, but Dustin is likable. Joe's comment about the STD on the first night sunk any chances of Joe going far. It was way too personal.

This vote should be interesting. I am looking forward to Thursday night.....I have to wait THAT long!

tbc

Sydney said...

Gregster -- I agree with you to a point, Joe provides entertainment value, especially in the diary room, and when the house was really boring, he is one to stir it up (ie: running to tell Nick Jen said he kissed her, which set into going off on Jen... ). But he was so nasty in the early few days to Dustin, starting with the STD announcement, and in the feeds telling Dustin to get out of his sight, shouting "Do you understand me Dustin? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" -- and I'm sure there are more examples-- he kind of turned people off. I think he's mellowed, and now is just a bit over anxious and loud. I'd rather others go before him this week too, but of the two, I am hoping for Dick to stay becasue as it whittles down I think he'd give us some real strategy.

Anonymous said...

I saw part of the ShoToo this morning and it had a running line on the bottom that Daniele had talked with Kail and told her the story of her and ED. Did anyone hear this, or will this come up later?

Anonymous said...

Syd and anon, I guess my sense of humor is a bit cruder than most--when Joe screamed about the STD, I laughed out load. I thought it was hilarious. Funny thing is that my first impressions of Joe and Dick were otherwise not great--but I feel differently now. I would have to pick them as my 2 favorites overall. And they are both good game players (I think).

First impression of Kail was totally wrong--she's not nearly as smart as I first thought. ("I'm a 'multi-business owner' and half the town works for me!")

Anonymous said...

Zoetawny, amazing graphic, wish I had your talent, thank you.

When I woke up Joe-ED-Daniele were the only one's up. Joe finally went to bed and ED-D talked for a long time. I just hope Joe does not stir up trouble telling everyone about this. D went to bed at 433a P and now it is the typical morning for ED. Cleaning up, I wish I had him in my home! LOL

Unless things change I see Joe out by a landslide! But this is BB so we will have to wait and see.

Thought on SLOP...wonder why they changed to this punishment...most would eat PBJ-did it come down to a food allergy problem? At least that was edible!

ED to bed at 553a P. What is obsession with the topiary's. Love it!

Sydney said...

Delee -- somewhere I heard or read that pbj was making people have big sugar crashes and the slop is infused with all kinds of vitamins and minerals and fiber so that it's technically mor nutritious... but who knows if that's a buncho'shite... Maybe PBJ wasn't thought of as a severe enough punishment. Jackie? Doest thou know?

Anonymous said...

Shout out to Deanna...your Jessica comment sent me on the floor..and its only 6:38 here in CA...great way to start my day, thank you! Her voice alone would prevent any REAL TV station from hiring her.
I hope Joe goes, cause Dick is good TV......Kail isnt as smart as Maggie hate to say it. I mean, give Maggie any credit.
So want Jenannoying to be put up on the block this week!!

Jackie S. said...

Deanna - Yikes! I can't imagine her voice doing the news and I sort of like my news reporters to possess a wee bit of knowledge.

Karen in MD/DC - I don't get the After Dark show, so I'm not sure of the exact reference. Daniele did tell Kail all about growing up, how it was with Dick, her small private school and more.

Sydney - The slop is less tasty but chockfull of vitamins. Because of the less tasty aspect, it's a better punishment.

Sydney said...

I guess if you want to see exactly what happened with Danielle's story you can go to Jokersupdates.com and see quasi transcripts of what goes donw on the live feeds, round the clock. You have to read a few posts of the topic to get the full story as people paraphrase and some try to quote directly what's being said. Is that the only place that you can read stuff like that?

Anonymous said...

If slop has vitamins added I can understand the dislike. Pop a total B vitamin in your mouth and let it melt or crush one and taste. YUCK

Anonymous said...

jen is a nanny for vanna white? as in 'wheel of fortune' vanna white?
debbie in calif