Well, yeah. Some of it is our fault. We're the ones who told Eric to cast a vote to evict Kail. That vote is being blamed on Nick.
But do I feel bad about it? Nope! Nick has gone a bit strange as of late. He's been a hothead about some things; he's still stringing Daniele along although he knows she has a serious relationship outside of the house. He's been playing both alliances and not neat about it.
So, he's indeed in a pickle, eh? He was a bit of a target before last night's vote. He's more of one now.
Here are the latest events from that Big Brother House of Happy HOHs!:
- Kail thinks that Zach and Daniele were her votes to stay. She's half right.
- Daniele and Dick talked about her situation with Kris (the boyfriend). He's planning on moving home as he's in an apprenticeship, Dick offered to help her find a new apartment.
- Daniele, not old enough to drink, doesn't like to drink alcohol -- it makes her sick.
- Dustin told Kail that Dick and Daniele are only working on their relationship when they talk, not talking game. (Yeah, right!)
- Kail worked on being best buddies with Dustin the best she can.
- Zach feels lonely and alienated.
- But he doesn't cry.
- Eric and Jessica talked. Neither would mind if Nick went home this week. Both realize the longer both Daniele and Dick stay in the house together, the stronger the duo becomes.
- Jessica thinks Nick is sketchy. (So do I.)
- Amber told Eric that her mother saw her in the final two and, since she hasn't been voted out, it must be true! (Blech! Nononononono!)
- Amber is pushing for Zach to go which made Dustin question why she's loyal to Nick.
- She sidestepped that issue by badmouthing Dick.
- Amber thinks that if Nick makes it to the jury, he'll be a vote for them to win. Which one of them? Why, her, of course!