It's gotta be the pants! I'm talking Worldwide Pants, of course. We have another week of all new shows ahead of us. One of these years I'm going to take a count of how many weeks off Dave actually takes. Of course, when he started out, the show only aired four days a week. Now it's on for five, but if memory serves, they double up on the filming one day a week, so he still really works only the four days a week.
Here are the guests we can expect to see this week on the show:
- Monday, July 23: Drew Carey (Power of 10), Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray, the new version. Musical guests are Grinderman with a self-titled CD out on the market.
- Tuesday, July 24: Paul Rudd (The Ten - not to be confused with The Power of ...), Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy, musical guests The National whose CD is Boxer.
- Wednesday, July 25: Catherine Zeta Jones promoting No Reservations, comedian Bob Sarlatte, musical guest Porter Wagoner (CD is Wagonmaster).
- Thursday, July 26: Sharon Osbourne lately of America's Got Talent and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
- Friday, July 27: Anne Hathaway (Becoming Jane), Jim Gaffigan of My Boys, musical guest Buffalo Tom (CD is Three Easy Pieces).
In an unrelated trivia note -- On Thursday, July 26, Mick Jagger will be 64 years old. Oh, my. That's scary.