Sunday, July 29, 2007

Make My Pants Purple! - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - July 30-Aug. 3, 2007

Late Show with David Letterman What's this? Yet another week of fresh pants ahead of us?

Why, yes it is! I know Dave will probably take another week off soon, but it's not this one. Cool, I say.

Here are the scheduled guests this week as listed on the CBS website:

  • Monday, July 30: Andy Samberg promoting Hot Rod, musical guests The Bravery (CD is The Sun and the Moon), and (get this) PBA bowling on 53rd Street! I think the bowling will be the hit of this show.
  • Tuesday, July 31: Senator Joe Biden (author of Promises to Keep), actor Seth Rogen promoting Superbad, musical guest Gogol Bordello (CD is Super Taranta!). Um. Okay.
  • Wednesday, August 1: Matt Damon (The Bourne Ultimatum), comedian Jeff Altman, musical guest Angelique Kidjo whose CD is Djin Djin. Djokay, djokay.
  • Thursday, August 2: Al Franken, Jackie Chan promoting Rush Hour 3 and Michael Buble. Sorry, I'm not on the Buble train. Give me the real deal, please.
  • Friday, August 3: Glenn Close (Damages), Judd Apatow (Superbad) and musical guests Chris and Rich Robinson (from the Black Crowes) whose CD is Brothers of a Feather: Live at the Roxy.

Well. I don't think this week is going to be one for the records for me. Thankfully, the Top Ten lists and general Dave tomfoolery will save the week.

No comments: