Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pants Mania - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - July 16-20, 2007

Late Show with David Letterman Even I need a respite from the Big Brother house, right?

Make mine pants!

Here are the guests we can expect to see this week on The Late Show with David Letterman:

  • Monday, July 16: Michelle Pfeiffer promoting Hairspray, Jonah Hill talking about Superbad, Michele Lauziere (Master of the Unusual)
  • Tuesday, July 17: Adam Sandler pimping I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and musical guest Mute Math (CD is Mute Math).
  • Wednesday, July 18: John Travolta (Hairspray), Paula Abdul promoting her new reality series (which I've managed to not see yet) Hey Paula, musical guest Teddy Thompson whose CD is Upfront and Down Low.
  • Thursday, July 19: Kevin James (I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry), musical guest White Rabbits - CD is Fort Nightly.
  • Friday, July 20: Julia Stiles of The Bourne Ultimatum and comedian Nick Griffith.
Yes, all fresh shows this week! Hairspray is getting a lot of hype. I think I'll have to go see it when it arrives at the theaters. I always like quirky John Waters things. I don't know how keen I am on a chubby female John Travolta, though. Vinnie Barbarino would take a bruising from the sweathogs on that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie consider yourself lucky not to have seen the Paula A show - its so wacky, I really think she's on drugs or has some sort of issue. Have you ever seen Kathy Griffins show?? I love that one and never miss it. Hairspray looks really good, I can't wait for it to come out in theaters. Have a great day

Jackie S. said...

I never can seem to catch the Kathy Griffin show... that's the D List celebrity thing, right? One of these days...! As for Paula, her behavior is odder than my own, so watching her makes me feel sane! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I taped the 1st 2 back to back episodes of Hey Paula. Watched about 10 minutes and turned vcr off. Not my cup of tea. IMAO

Anonymous said...

Victoria Beckham show is on Mon eve on NBC. Curious, but think only to promote her and hubby!