Sunday, July 01, 2007

Phone Your Pants - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - July 2-6, 2007

Late Show with David LettermanYes, use your new iPhone to phone those pants! While I won't be getting an iPhone, I'll probably be watching Letterman this week. Heck, I don't have to pay over $600 for him and I can touch the screen if I want to! But the thought is kind of weird and then I'd have fingerprints all over my TV.

If you like Ryan Adams, take a peek at the Late Show website. He appeared on the show last week and sang one song, but they have him singing another in a video on the site. I looked through the clips they have and don't see the Julie Chen appearance. I'm not surprised. There wasn't much to it.

Who will be on the big shoe this week? Well, I'm glad you asked... we're in for another week of reruns.
  • Monday, July 2: Kid Scientists, Luke Wilson, Rufus Wainwright and the Top Ten from Homer Simpson. This was a good show -- Luke Wilson was a hoot and the kids are always fun.
  • Tuesday, July 3: Nicole Ritchie, Artie Lange, Chrisette Michele. Dave put Nicole on the spot as he talked about Paris.
  • Wednesday, July 4: Stupid Pet Tricks, Rosie Perez, Dr. Dog. We need more CATS on Stupid Pet Tricks!
  • Thursday, July 5: Jane Fonda, Tom Ruprecht, Kelly Clarkson.
  • Friday, July 6: Teri Hatcher, Jonah Hill, Elvis Costello.

There's your Pants for the week. Wear them well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No iPhone for me either...have better places to spend my $$$. I do not have a camera phone and doubt I ever will. I do not want to give a cell phone company anymore then I have to...wish more agreed, but there is too much $$$ being spent on crap and would be better off in the BANK!!!

Bachlorette (sp) fans Trisha and Ryan are shortly expecting a bambino shortly!!!!!

Jackie S. said...

I played around with a friend's iPhone yesterday. Yeah, it's a nifty gadget... but that cost is foolish. I kept thinking new refrigerator, video camera, wide-screen television, new sofa, etc. Heck, my whole new computer cost me less than an iPhone!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the monthly fee to have an iPhone ($99?). Glad kids get their parent's $$$ to receive the service!!!! I hear that Jackie would rather get a new laptop/plasma-like tv. I rather hate the phone, maybe have 8 people I really want to talk to, the rest thank goodness for caller ID. IMAO