Sunday, July 08, 2007

Where's Your Pants? - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - July 9-13, 2007

Late Show with David Letterman Apparently CBS doesn't know where their pants are! As I write this, the entire guest list for the week at the official Late Show website is entirely blank... just an empty box. Grr. I'll have to peruse AOL TV Listings for my info, huh? It seems that CBS and the Late Show could hire someone who would actually keep their site in a timely fashion.
  • Monday, July 9: Don Cheadle, a summer toys demonstration, musical guests The Smashing Pumpkins. This one sounds like a keeper to me. I love when Dave does toys!
  • Tuesday, July 10: Sienna Miller, Michael era, musical guest Interpol. Um, okay. I guess.
  • Wednesday, July 11: Actress Emma Watson, musical guest Spoon. I'm not really excited.
  • Thursday, July 12: Actress Vera Farmiga is the only guest listed. I'm sure there's more to the show than that!
  • Friday, July 13: Queen Latifah, author Alan Zweibel, and The Smashing Pumpkins. That can't be right... Smashing Pumpkins on both Monday and Friday? I doubt it!

Anyhow, there are the discombobulated guests for the week. CBS should get their site updated!

No comments: