Thursday, August 02, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds - The Day So Far - Thursday, 8/02

<--- Amber stares at the ceiling (and the rest of the day has been only a tad more exciting!) Since it's the live show tonight, it's a traditional day of primping and cleaning. But, with this season having live votes on the show rather than voting taped on Wednesday, there's also some last minute scheming and happenings which might affect the vote. Here are the day's events so far from inside the Big Brother House of Wayward Children:
  • BB woke them up early. Well, early for them -- before 10 AM their time. Then BB stuck them all in the HOH room for a lockdown.
  • Once released from the HOH lockdown, the house itself lockdown is still in effect from last night as the staff prepares the yard for the HOH comp. Dick seriously has to be wanting a cigarette!
  • The nominees both had to pack.
  • Dick told Dustin that Kail is too comfortable and knows she's the pawn. He speculated on the leak -- thinking it was Jameka or Amber - the God Squad. Little does he know that Dustin himself told her she was a pawn since before the nomination!
  • Amber is mad because she thinks that she, Jameka and Dick are the only ones who clean the house. (Well, had they kept Mike last week...!)
  • Eric thanked people for cleaning.
  • Amber lit into Kail about not doing her share of the housecleaning. She really let her have it and didn't cry, either!
  • Kail, all upset, went to Jen and said she wanted to go home. She said she's going home in two weeks anyway, so what does it matter.
  • Jen again told her she left a horrible goodbye message.
  • Jen said she doesn't clean, she organizes. Dick said all she does is color-code the plates.
  • Dick went on an anti-Jen tirade to her once again. She gave him no satisfaction. His language is too much when he does that. I think I myself would punch him in the nose. I do admire her restraint.
  • Amber told everyone about her blow-up with Kail and how she was fine with her until she got nasty about her.
  • There seemed to be a slip of the Diary Room while the blue vortex of water was on... we had audio for a bit with a strange male voice asking Kail why she wants to go home. She said pretty much the same thing as she said to Jen and added that she didn't expect to be cussed at all the time.
Hmm... I still think the house will go with a Nick vote, but it may change if Kail actively seeks people to vote her out. She seems very unhappy about being there and may truly want to leave.

Just an update -- I don't know for sure if her DOR (Demand of Release) was accepted or not. Since she got out of the DR, she's talked to no one -- not even Jen. Then we went to blocked feeds. If she gets it, it will change the course of tonight's show and make history.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable...but my opinion of Jen is changing. I admire her self-control when Dick is verbally attacking her.
Go Jen! [I used to cheer, "Go Dick!]
Patty Q

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am going to miss the live eviction and blog tonight. I am going to tape the show. Enjoy tonight everyone.

tbc

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who I want to leave tonight! I think I'm still hoping for Kail to leave because I did lose some respect for her in previous weeks.

Still hoping Erin wins! He is a great player and pulling off all of America's tasks!

Anonymous said...

Oh please,oh please,oh please let Kail go tonight! I am just so over her and now she's trying to worm her way into the Dustin,Amber,etc alliance.Then Nick or Dick can go next week. I sure hope that ED does NOT win HOH again this week. I could not stand another week of his "truth and honesty" in the house.I'd love to see somebody waiting for him when he gets out of the house!And to someone who suggested it........NO...he's no Dr Will....not even close. Will never acted that way towards the women,that was Booger. Will may be a conniver,but his Momma raised him right,he never disrespected women the way that ED or Booger do! I think ED got the wrong idol he's emulating!Also,I hope he runs out of smokes and then he'll be ready to leave the house for sure!

Deanna said...

Please oh please, let Kail be gone before the show even starts. Not used to be cussed at and having people not like you??? She really should have did her homework before applying for BB and waisting our time and a perfectly good spot for someone who knew what it meant to be on BB. Being caged in a house with constant paranoia of leaving the house, did she think they would hold hands and sing girl scout songs??

Isabelle said...

I've been torn all week as to if I preferred Kail or Nick to go. I both have pros and cons (mostly cons) of keeping them in the house.

If BB accepted Kail's DOR, I hope they will tell the HG live so we can see their reaction LIVE and they'll continue to plot until the end.

If the evicted HG tonight is Kail because of her DOR and not voting, will Eric get his task as being completed?

And if America asked the Eric votes Kail out and that they do the vote, Nick goes out, and then BB announces that Kail is leaving too, will he get his task completed anyway if Kail was his target?

I guess we'll see tonight! lol

Anonymous said...

kail need to go even if she decides to stay they need to vote her better than you butt outta there....shes boring

Anonymous said...

I'm with Anon 5:39 and can't decide which to go, I think if Nick goes it would make more of a difference in the house, than if Kail goes. It'll be interesting to watch tonite to see what happens!! I think I'll cheer on Jessica for the moment.

Anonymous said...

I find Jen's restraint to be very strange. I think of myself as a very mild mannered person, but I know I would have gone for Dick's throat by now if he said and did the things to me that he's done to Jen. Does she really have no human emotions at all? Or does she have some neverending well of self control? She's just too hard to read for me. Either a total robot, or one of the most brilliant players ever.

Rbennie

Anonymous said...

I think Dick is going to make it to the final 2 because I don't think anybody there, with the exception of Jen has the cojones to put him on the block. Just think what would happen if he won POV - that HOH would be toast.

Rbennie

Sydney said...

Watched last night's Shoo Too and saw Daniele go into another big cry on the patio furniture with Dad, saying the same thing as Kail. She's miserable, she's not having fun, she wants to go home, It's not worth it, no money is worth it.

Dick tried hard to encourage her to stay strong and stay in the game. I can't figure him out. As much as he's a complete dick, he ain't fakin it when she gets upset. His face flushed deep red as he watched her, and grew worse as she went on with her sobbing. He struggled with wanting to comfort her physically without it being too much for her rejection. He must have shifted 10 times on the couch, coming closer, patting her knee, getting up and sitting next to her, half hugging her for about 10 seconds, stroking her hair for about 3, all the while looking closer and closer to tears himself. He ripped his tee shirt off and handed it to her to cry and blow her nose into. I really felt for him.... in that moment.

When she left it took him a minute to get back to his old dick self, bullying Amber into being friends with Daniele, when she said she'd tried several times to approach her only to get her rejection. He kept snarking at it til Amber agreed to try again. He pointed out what a mess she was and that she could use the friendship as well. OY

Someone here said Daniele had him wrapped around her little finger and she does. It's just interesting to see such sweepingly wide pendulum
swings in his personality.

Ain't we all complex.

Anonymous said...

bunky...oops I mean Amber is a real idiot or bi-polar! I want her to win HOH and see her cry for a whole week...she will have to leave because she is dyhdrated.

Anonymous said...

Imagine a photo of Zach along side Amber, that'll produce outburts of great hilarious laughter!