- Eric's rather anti-climatic kissing of Jessica yesterday morning won't count for America's Player. If she's chosen, he will have to do it again. (One more time, this time with feeling!)
- I still want him to have to kiss Dick or Zach, though.
- Amber read her bible often yesterday. Hopefully she has at least portions memorized by now.
- The washing machine is still on the fritz.
- Strategy or not? Dick went to Amber complaining there's only so much of Zach he can take. They had a talk about how annoying Zach is with his know-it-all ways. Amber once again brought up Zach promising to cook for Jameka and not doing it.
- Amber cried. (Not due to the Dick conversation, just on general principles.)
- Eric and Jessica discussed whether the big Dick/Daniele fight was real or staged. Jessica thinks it was real because Dick's eyes are all red.
- Amber talked to Jessica. She said she wants someone good to win the season. At this time, the only good people left in the house are herself, Jameka, and Jessica. (That's according to Amber, not me.)
- Amber says that if she stays and wins HOH, she would never put Jessica or Eric on the block. (Never? Um, those numbers are getting down, girl!)
- Jessica told her if the vote's a tie, she'll vote out Zach.
- Amber thinks that Dick and Daniele are a strong pair, but Jessica and Eric aren't because they're just good friends.
- Jessica sat with Dick for a while trying to avoid Zach and everyone. Her strategy is to sleep to avoid people.
- Dick has flip-flopped back to wanting Zach out.
- Amber still loves her rat!
- Amber finally nailed Eric. Just to talk to him, minds out of the gutter! She's worried that she's the target and promises him things she can't possibly keep like never putting him on the block. She did the "good people" to win thing, but now he seems to mysteriously be a part of that. She says she doesn't want Dick, Daniele, or Zach to win.
- Amber cried while talking to Eric.
- When she asked him if she should be nervous, he told everyone should be nervous because there are only seven players left.
- Eric told her he's basically against the backdoor method of evicting a houseguest on the whole. He said he's a bit upset that almost everybody who's gone home this season has been backdoored.
- She cried some more.
- Amber told him that she can tell he's a good person by his eyes. @@
- Eric told Jessica that tomorrow (today) it will be blatantly obvious whether they're with Dick and Daniele or against them.
- Jessica said she's not worried about the final four, she's worried about next week.
- Amber told Jameka that Eric won't be using the veto.
- Zach and Amber both campaigned their cases.
- Then it went into the game which is still on as I post this. As a punishment, Dick had to lick Jen's picture twice. Fun, fun. So sad!
- The game is over as I add to this -- Amber is whispering to Jameka that Jessica has always been suspicious of her and Eric. @@ (I felt I had to add that to make your morning!)
Monday, August 27, 2007
'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Into Monday 8/27
<--- Amber actually smiling as the houseguests play spin the bottle. It's more of a mix of spin the bottle and truth or dare or something. There is no kissing involved. They tell a "truth" and all say "how sad." Very odd. Not like yesterday morning with Jessica and Eric! Which, by the way, was the only interesting point of the day and that was sort of blah. Without further ado, here's the news from inside the House of Big Brother Previously Rejected Applications: