But they're boring.
Here's what has been happening in the Big Brother House of He Said She Said:
- Jen ran from a moth in the backyard. While Dick said it was a small one, Jen said it was "the size of a bird."
- Eric thinks this is the best looking BB cast so far. @@
- At one point Dick started to ridicule Jameka and Daniele told him to "shut up." He did.
- Zach isn't the only HG who hurt himself at the food comp -- Dick has a nasty cut on his wrist.
- Zach told Amber that he had a long talk with Dick about calming down some because he's going to have to be in sequester with them.
- Dick is certain he'll be going home and has calmed down some.
- Zach and Amber exercised together. He's put himself on a very strict regimen as he lost a lot of weight prior to coming in the house and wants to keep it off.
- Daniele thinks that if Dick leaves this week, it's only her and Amber who don't fit in with the house left. (I beg to differ. I so don't care for Amber, but she seems to be in with the crowd. I think it would still be Daniele, Zach, and Jen on the outer fringes.)
- Dick is sure that Jen is going on the block in his place at the POV Ceremony (later today). He told Daniele to start "getting into her head" after she goes up in an effort to work herself in with her better.
- Amber told Daniele it was "sweet" that Nick left her (Daniele) his bandana to wear for good luck in comps.
- Jen told Eric that Dick will be using the veto to save himself. (She may be a JenBot, but she does like to stir things up!)
- The LNC Remainders are already fractioning -- Amber told Jessica that Eric should know after last week that he'll be the first target in their group.
- Dustin is peeved -- he thinks Dick stole his King robe, his fake tattoos and hid the olives, too!
- Amber said she's willing to go on the block as a pawn if Dustin doesn't feel comfortable. (Oh, I'd love for her to go!)
- Daniele doesn't know how much she can trust Jen. (Not much, I say. Although Jen has repeatedly said she's there for fun, she's got her game on and knows what she's doing.)
- Dustin no longer wants to go on the block as a pawn. He says it's because he's been arrogant and thinks that's going to hurt him. (You don't say?) He said one of the things he wanted to work on this summer is his arrogance. (I guess recognizing it is a step.)
- Dustin also thinks Eric might vote to evict him if he's on the block.
- Amber seems irked with Dustin over this latest.
- Amber also told Dustin to stop repeating things she says about Zach to him.
- They played beer pong again.
- Amber isn't thrilled that Eric has been talking to Jen.
- Right now as I post this, the LNC Remainders are all abuzz because Eric has been in the DR "forever." Yesterday, neither Amber or Eric went to the DR and someone named Rebecca was the voice of BB in there.
- Now Eric is having an interesting talk with Jessica about working to the final two -- who they can trust and who they can't.