You may want to remember this picture. I don't think we'll see another smile out of Amber, unless it's one with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Here's the skinny from that Big Brother House of Various Visions and Sobering Realities:
- What Dick was doing this morning that I couldn't quite figure out was decorating the statues with household items. Um, okay. As I said, the houseguests need a crafts project ... something!
- Still in the early morning hours -- Dick, Jessica, and Eric were laughing about Zach stealing a plate and cup, putting them in his suitcase. They said he wanted a painting and the dolphin faucet from the bathroom.
- Jessica is worried that if Amber goes home and Zach wins HOH, he'll put her (Jessica) on the block.
- Eric tried to tell her that Amber would do the same thing. (I actually don't think she would. I think she'd put up Eric and Dick or Daniele, try to backdoor one of them with the POV if used.)
- More talk about Eric moving to Kansas after the show. Jessica said he'd be her boyfriend there.
- Jessica said she only sees her brother, the one fighting in Iraq, every three months or so. He's only 20 years old.
- They talked about their future wedding... again.
- Ohhh, they smooched. They really smooched!
- The wake up song, appropriately, was "Love Shack." The first few bars of it came through the feeds before it was blocked.
- The BB voice had to yell at them to clean the house.
- Dick accused Zach of throwing him (and everyone) under the bus.
- Jessica and Eric were absent when it came to housecleaning duties. Jessica wasn't even moved out of the HOH room when she was supposed to be.
- Amber cried.
- it seems that Jessica told Amber she'd be going. She said to a teary-eyed Amber, "I did everything I could, but it didn't do any good." I don't think she was talking the washing machine.
- Amber told Jessica that she talked to Daniele and it seemed to go well, but Daniele didn't commit to anything.
- Zach told Jessica whether he stays or not is up to them. If he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays.
- Zach didn't cry.
- As a last feeds gesture, Amber first had er, um, a wardrobe malfunction and flashed her breasts... twice. Oh, my, then a full frontal. So sad!
- Everything's at trivia and theme music now, has been for a while.
I won't be blogging the show because it's not airing here until 1:37 AM due to STUPID football! Argh! Of course, I'll know from when the feeds return who went (and most likely know now). The site which airs the east coast feed of the show is also boycotting due to Amber's impending eviction ... er, football.
But, what I will do is open a show post inviting anyone who's seeing the show at a human hour to jump in the comments section to share the skinny! This could be fun!