Lucky Jessica gets to entertain Jameka and Zach in the HOH. It's a fascinating conversation.
Jameka: "What's the R in RV stand for?"
Everyone: "I don't know."
Zach: "The V is for vehicle."
@@ They may as well have Amber in the room with them! (It stands for recreational ... recreational vehicle, RV.)
Here are the day's events since I posted the morning update:
- Eric kept telling Jessica he never cheated, etc., etc. He is really irked at Jen's mention about his girlfriend/relationship.
- He does indeed seem to be a bit smitten with Jessica. Is it all part of the game? I don't think so. He reminds me of a 14 year old boy in love.
- Eric and Jessica discussed various scenarios around the POV. They intend to eliminate one of their original nominees and aren't targetting Dick, Daniele, or Jameka.
- Amber and Jameka talked about how Eric is feeding Jessica ideas and it's his decisions, not hers, going into play.
- Amber and Jameka were also discussing number combinations with 1, 3, 5, and 7. I don't know what that was about, but it was important to them!
- Amber prayed and told God to "do what you think is best." Um, I may have to pray to remind him that her leaving the house as soon as possible is best!
- Jessica, Jameka, and Zach practiced memory questions for comps.
- There was a long feeds blockage, then WHAM -- Eric had won the Power of Veto! Apparently Zach was a very close second, but second doesn't cut it.
- The Veto Comp had them finding rats. (I can't see how that would be that difficult in the house this season, can you?)
- Jessica's happy because an Eric win means the nominations will remain the same -- Zach and Amber.
- Amber cried. Or pouted. Or cried while she pouted.
- Not knowing it vanished, Zach keeps talking Pirate Master. He's mentioned it before. Maybe he wants to be a pirate bunny.
- Zach is pleading his case to stay with anyone who will listen.
- Jameka says she'll be shocked no matter what Eric does with the veto.