Yes, that's right. Jameka is smiling.
Is she resigned to the fact that while she's likely to go on the block this week, she's not likely to be the target for eviction? Why not the target? Well, she still has four weeks to go before she can compete in a HOH comp. Right now she's just a vote and a possible POV contender.
Here are the late night happenings as we head towards dawn on Friday in that Big Brother House of Mismatched Socks:
- The HG had a Chinese food feast and a good time was had by all. Well, a subdued time was had by Amber.
- The fortune cookies were interesting. Jessica will meet a new friend. Jameka will be soon crossing warm waters for a fun vacation (sequester?). Dick will impress others with his artistic side. Daniele has to focus on her long term goal. Zach will be irresistible with his natural charm. Eric should slow down to smell the roses. Amber has good news on the way. (Sure, she does.) Jen is inclined to come up with unconventional solutions.
- In Daniele's HOH stuff, she didn't receive any photos of her boyfriend Kris. Hmmm...
- Amber told Daniele she's never talked bad about her. (I'd say iffy on that one -- talked bad about Daniele and Evel as a team a lot.)
- Evel Dick wants to plan a strategy ahead of time to work their way into the finals, but Daniele doesn't want to think that far ahead and wants to enjoy her upcoming birthday.
- Eric dressed up in a dress of Jessica's.
- Amber told everyone that she understands they voted the way they felt they had to -- she's not mad and just needs a few days. (How about until next Thursday?)
- At one point, Jameka and Amber commiserated by themselves. Although they plan to put on a good front, they're very upset about the Dustin eviction.
- Amber is sure that Daniele, Dick, Eric, and Jessica have a deal to go to the final four and that she and Jameka just won't have the votes to get that far.
- Amber is pretty bitter over things and is keeping apart from the others -- even when she's with them, she's very quiet.
- Jameka is putting on her game face and mingling.
- Right now all but Amber and Zach are hanging out small-talking about bathroom habits, television shows and such. Zach usually turns in a bit earlier.
- For all I know, Amber may be crying in bed.