Thursday, August 16, 2007

'Big Brother 8' Live Feeds TV Squad and STUFF

There is a new entry up over on TV Squad which covers the live feeds from this morning until the feeds block before the live show.

When the Big Brother 8 live show starts here on the East Coast, I'll open a live-blogging post for it and all comments are welcome!

Since the So You Think You Can Dance finale is two hours tonight, I have to tape the first hour due to BB8. At 9 PM ET, I'll open up an East Coast Updates post so you can converse in the comments area and I can post major updates. I will post the winner by 10 PM ET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M gosh, I am soo nervous and I don't know why. I have been counting the hours since about 4pm. I'm driving my kids crazy. Thank gosh High School Musical is on tonight. It will keep the occupied for a while. :)