Thursday, August 23, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds, TV Squad, and WhatNot

Okay, I lied about the whatnot. Is that a penalty nomination or is it a vote?

I have two articles over on TV Squad awaiting publishing online. One is about the Allison Grodner interview with EW.com and the other is on Amber and Daniele's appearance on The Power of Ten (with a photo even!) next Tuesday at 8 PM. The Grodner interview should be posted by about 7:30 ET. I don't know about the other one yet.

I'll be live-blogging the live eviction show as it airs here on the East Coast. Everyone's invited! It begins at 8 PM ET, be here or be square hepcats.

As for the house happenings today -- it's been relatively quiet (the quiet before the storm?). They have to clean house today as if it's not on television every single day. I never understand that, but it could just be me. Each eviction night they get a feast sent in by the show -- this week they're having In 'n Out burgers. Lots of primping was going on, none by Evel Dick. He fluffed his hair, though.It looks like a definite Jen Go Home tonight and they discussed various ways they would like to send her off. We'll have to see if any odd send-offs come to fruition.

4 comments:

lynn1 said...

I hope the censors will be on hand during the live eviction ceremony. If the HGs give Jen the send off they would like to, there might be a few new words in Jr's vocabulary! LOL

Lynn 1

Lesa said...

Oh my what I would do for an in and out burger!! We had our first one a couple of years ago and fell in love!! We don't have them in our area!!

Jackie thanks so much for all you do for us!!

Anonymous said...

Ready and waiting to see Jen go home here in CA. Who will ED torment after Jentastic is gone? Amber and Jameka?

We have an In 'N Out burger place just around the corner. Better place your order now. I'll send it right over asap. :D I'm making turkey burgers tonight but don't think I have enough for all.

Enjoy the show!
Zoetawny~
xoxo

Anonymous said...

so i understand, BB gives jen a penalty vote. does that mean no matter what the votes are, she gets an extra one (as in breaking a tie) or is this not a vote to evict? i never heard of this before.

thanks
em