Wednesday, August 29, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Update - Overnight Into Wednesday 8/29


Eww! Eww! Amber has her nasty socked-feet on the table as she talks to Daniele in the approaching dawn hours at the house. I most definitely hope she plans to scrub that table down and disinfect it. Eww. People eat food on that table! If she wants to lounge, why not go to a couch?

Here are the late night/overnight happenings from that Big Brother House of Society's Ills:
  • In one of the only conversations I've seen of the type, Jessica and Eric discussed how hard it must be for Jameka to be the only black person in the house. They both give her a lot of credit for handling things so well.
  • Daniele drank orange juice that had gone bad. They also found that a container of mustard they had in the refrigerator has an expiration date of April 2007 -- long before they entered the house.
  • The bats in the backyard put on quite a show for the houseguests. I could even hear them on the feeds. I know I may be in a minority, but I think bats are neat little animals ... as long as they're outside, not inside!
  • Dick had another tiff with Daniele over her snotty responses whenever he said anything -- all day and in front of others.
  • "Well, don't hang out near me!" she snapped.
  • Amber offered Dick a hug, but he said he preferred a Xanax.
  • Amber thinks they might keep her in the house because she offers good advice all the time. @@
  • When Amber and Jameka asked Jessica how Eric is voting, she said she wasn't sure but didn't think Amber was his target.
  • Jessica told Jameka and Amber that she's been mad at Eric for the past few days because she thinks she made an error in the nominations. Whether she's just saying that to secure their jury votes down the line or not, I don't know. She has been having some second thoughts about the votes, but Jessica and Eric are as thick as thieves. I think she will choose to try for the final two with him more than either of them.
  • Amber thinks that Daniele and Dick want to keep Zach because he'll promise them anything.
  • Amber said that Eric and Jessica's deal with Dick and Daniele is up this week because they didn't put them on the block. She also said that if she wasn't in on the deal, Eric was the culprit. (Well, she didn't say culprit -- she probably doesn't know the word.) She thinks that Eric lied over the deal. It shows that she's grasping straws about the deal because in actuality, it's a final four deal.
  • Jessica denied she has "a debt to pay" and balked when Amber said Eric ran her HOH so she put up her two friends in the house.
  • Jameka and Amber tried to convince Jessica that Eric has a side deal going with Dick and Daniele.
  • What Jameka and Amber don't realize through all of their efforts is that Jessica is actually in with Eric and they both have the deal with the Donatos.
  • Amber swore on her daughter's life about things about three times in the past 12 hours. Poor kid. It just seems to flow out of her mouth too easily like she says the phrase all the time. That creeps me out.
  • Jameka and Amber are sure that Eric wants to take Evel Dick to the final two. They say he's in the game for himself. (Um, shouldn't they all be in there to win? Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that was the purpose behind the whole shebang.)
  • Amber told Jessica to lie about their talk when she speaks to Eric.
  • Amber wants to target Eric next week if she's still in the house.
  • They played quarters and Eric had to kiss Zach (twice on the cheeks) as losers (the guys) had to kiss each other for punishment. Yeah, NOW he kisses Zach!
  • Eric said, "This is the gayest moment ever."
  • Evel Dick licked Zach and Zach got mad. "Don't [bleeping] LICK me!"
  • The other punishments were guys wearing high heels, bikini tops and girls wearing panties on their heads.
  • Dick licked Eric and Eric just laughed.
  • Daniele slept through most of the shenanigans and was mad they made so much noise that they woke her up. When Zach said he kissed her father, she said, "Disgusting!"
  • After the game was over, Zach told Dick that next week they have to backdoor Eric. Dick agreed, but does he really? I don't think so. I think Dick wants to stay with the Little Julie Chen Alliance and once they're to the final four, knock off Eric.
  • Zach is now saying he only needs second place to win the money he really needs.
  • Dick thinks everyone wants to be in the final two with him (Dick) to guarantee they'll win.
  • Dick told Zach that unless he hears that Zach has tried to get him on the block, he'll vote out Amber. (Here's where it gets tricky -- Dick KNOWS that Zach went to Eric and Jessica upon being nominated to propose that Dick be backdoored and Dick KNOWS that Zach told Eric he wanted him to use the POV to save him and backdoor Dick. So, in effect, Dick can just turn around and say "you tried to get me out this week" if he votes for Zach to go home.)
  • When Dick asked Jessica if she's kissed Eric yet, she said she hadn't.
  • Amber really really really worked on Daniele to get her vote to stay. Daniele looked bored for the most part and committed to nothing.
  • Jessica told Eric all about her talk with Jameka and Amber. She didn't lie about it, either.
  • She said that Amber said Evel Dick said all debts were paid off and the deal is over. Eric said Dick was lying to Amber.
  • Eric once again stressed that he really cares about her and would do nothing to hurt her.
  • Eric and Jessica wondered why Amber's boyfriend wasn't flown to the show and it was her cousin instead. They also think, from what Daniele said, that Daniele is very popular with America.
  • Jessica thinks her vocabulary has improved since being in the house. (How about Amber's?)
  • Tons of small game talk, but it seems that Jessica/Eric cannot be split up by the likes of Amber or Jameka. Eric points out that Jameka doesn't have his best interests in mind, although she's close to Jessica.
  • Eric hinted that Jessica will have to watch all of the show tapes to find out some things about what he's done in the game. (America's Player stuff, I assume.)
  • Then he went further -- he told Jessica that he was the one doing the odd votes and the mustarding of Jen's shirt. He didn't tell her why he did it, he acted like it was just to stir things up. he said he had reasons which will come out later.
  • She said she thought it was him all along.
  • They laughed about it and she claimed the banner plane about him being a liar was true.
  • She said she's not mad about him over it.
  • He said he wanted to tell her for weeks because it was bothering him. He just didn't know how to tell her and was worried she'd be mad.
  • The adolescent lovebird affair remains intact and he didn't really out America's Player as he acted like it's all been his own doing for his own nefarious purposes.
  • All are in bed as I post this with Eric and Jessica talking small talk, mostly not game related. I think the house might be leaning towards an Amber eviction, but it's very iffy. It could go either way as I've seen no meeting of the minds between the Little Julie Chen Alliance members.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, the LJC Alliance can't last more than one more week anyway, if even that.

Whether Zack or Amber goes home, assume that Danielle, Dick or Eric win HOH this week and they nominate Jameeka and the Z/A survivor. If either of the nominees wins POV, they'll have to at least use one of their own as a pawn. That would be VERY dangerous as only one of the alliance needs to jump to backdoor the pawn.

If it ends up Eric as pawn, how could D&D not backdoor him next week. If Danielle ends up as pawn, E/J would have to backdoor her.

Dick as pawn would be a different matter since he's a likely final 2 nemesis that gives you the best chance of winning. In fact, I think he's the only person left in the house that Eric could win against. (Eric CAN'T bring Jessica to the final two, he'd get killed.)

Similarly, Danielle has no fans on the jury. She couldn't afford to take anyone but Dick to the Final 2 (I think even Eric would beat her.)

Bottom line: this rather relaxed period with the LJC in command ends next week.

And, if A/Z wins HOH next week - the fireworks will fly!!! There's no way that A/Z would let Jameeka get backdoored, so one of the LJC would have to go!

Anonymous said...

Did Amber lose some type of bet that requires her to wear that stupid pink robe and slippers? Didn't they get them at the end of the luxury comp...and wasn't the luxury comp about getting new clothes? Why isn't she wearing some of her nice new clothes? I'm almost as sick of that stupid pink robe as I was of the Jenitard!!

Anonymous said...

Feel bad for Eric as he can not commit until we tell him who to vote for....not really. Therefore creating tension between him and Jess.

I want to know where some of the HG went to school...how can they not know these words? Jess is in college, how did she get there without the SAT or ACT? The words they do not know are common words. So glad most of my property taxes go to education and I am seeing the rewards of this $$$...NOT!!!

I wonder if BB has told Eric to hint to Jess about his role in AP? Seems he is letting the cat out of the bag. Why would he do that unless he was told to do so!!! Plus BB is not telling him to shut-up!!!

With football for most, we can still do AP vote without seeing the show...just have to go after the show and vote. Who do we want out? I am having trouble deciding..." Thoughts?"

Thoughts on DWTS contestants? Weird group of people if you ask me! No hunk or hottie in my books...

Anonymous said...

I've been reading Joker's and Eric had told Jess that he has been responsible for the odd votes and the mustard thing...since those were AP
tasks and he has told someone about them will they be taken away as completed task??

Reading the lies Amb/Jam were telling Jess last night I wanted to scream!
Jam claims to be Jess's friend and yet she was telling her things that she hadn't even heard herself! I think Amb has become the biggest liar in the house!!

I was glad Jess talked to Eric about what they said and that he hinted to there being alot of things
she needs to know about.

I'm still hoping for their feelings to be sincere and to see where that takes them after the show.

Jackie S. said...

I think he's still good with the money earned on the tasks. He didn't tell her anything about America's Player, per se. He never used the term, nor did he even hint that BB had anything to do with the things he admitted to her that he did. He acted like he did them all on his own for his own odd reasons.

Anonymous said...

Jess is talking about how much she drinks. I think it is a " college thing" that usually fades over time with the amount one drinks. That is, in most cases. She is surprised Eric drinks less but then again, Eric is out of college and working. That makes a big difference. I know I drank a good deal in college but I quit completely many years ago.

Jess does not trust DD but Eric is convincing her that it is the best move for them strategically. Then Jameka and Amber put doubts in her mind and Eric has to once again reassure her. Poor Eric is always working to keep Jess feeling secure about the alliance and to trust him.

But Amber went overboard with her lies. It is one thing to lie and one thing to be so personal in lying but saying that Eric called Jessica " a whore".

The house will turn upside down if Zack stays and gets HOH. Anything could happen.

But I think if Dani or Dick get HOH, Zack and Jameka goes up. But if one of them gets POV, it gets very sticky, I agree. I guess that DD could say Jess or Eric goes up as pawn only and EJ will have to trust them that they will want either Z or Jameka out.

I do think Dick and Eric are most comfortable with the alliance of the 4. Dani is coming around but Jess is skeptical.

I think getting out Amber to break up Jameka and Amber Duo will help a lot. But I hope Jameka goes before Zack. She is the one causing a lot of problems for Eric and DD and Jess as a consequence.

Anonymous said...

delee--I'm with you on DWTS. The race car driver Helio ?? is OK and Jane Seymour is still in great shape for 50 but the rest?!
What's with 2 from 90210???
I was very disappointed.

Did anyone notice Jess had on a shirt that said
"Delusional"? I'm sure that was meant for AMBER!!

Anonymous said...

Because my "friends" here are the only people who care.....I just found out that BB is going to air at it's normal time here in Tacoma on Thurs.!!!!! Seahawks are on another channel. That just made my day....

P.S. For those who don't have the feeds or read Joker's Eric/Jess did lots more kissing last night and seem a lot more relaxed with each other.
There's still hope for a "happily ever after"

Anonymous said...

Nana, me too....seems like they had to dreg bottom of the barrel for stars to do the show. Rather had Shannon D then those 2. Wayne N may be fun and Jane S, but the rest :-(. We will see!

Anonymous said...

Nana

Who is the other one from 90210? I only see Jennie Garth on the list?

I think Wyane Newton is really scrappin the bottom but he may end up being a George Hamilton type with charisma - big maybe.

I'm glad Jane Seymour is going to tbe on - love her. Classy and elegant

Honeybehr1

Anonymous said...

honeybehr--I was going off off the list from another site(I should know better than to listen to anyone other than Jackie!). It listed Tori Spelling as a dancer. I'm glad it isn't so---talk about a spoiled brat!!! I posted a few comments under Jackie's post about DWTS this morning if you are interested in a few other thoughts.....

Eric/Jess finally went to sleep this morning at about 9a.m.!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll have to wait and see if the BB tradition continues where the one almost sent home 'wins' HOH. That would mean if Amber survived eviction this time, the HOH comp would be geared toward her knowledge base. God help us all.

In an odd way, this eviction is sort of a backwards back door..since we are kept guessing who will be voted out. It is win/win or lose/lose depending. I keep thinking about how nervous Daniele was just before nominations and again at Veto time. She knows the game well and she thought she would be a target.She knew she was the player to send to jury. Jen muddied the waters when she left, but she said one time that she would vote for D or D if they were at the end, because they were playing the game and would 'deserve' the vote. I know, she also said she wouldn't, but, my point is, I think she would vote for Dick over Daniele any day. Sue

Anonymous said...

Tori Spelling is also from 90120, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I just read nana-nw's post.

Anonymous said...

I think they were referring to another 90210 alum meaning they were referring to last season with Ian Zering (sp)...

Ang--

Anonymous said...

I am so hoping Amber goes home. She is the biggest phony and hypocrite. All her praying and calling on God is just a ploy and only started after Jameka did so. I never saw such a whiner and crier and it is all a big show.

Anonymous said...

I hope this week is a fast one - but it won't be cause its a holiday weekend.. My wish is that Zach wins HOH and puts up ED and Eric- now that would be interesting

Anonymous said...

sue:"That would mean if Amber survived eviction this time, the HOH comp would be geared toward her knowledge base."

Maybe a true/false game about meth and abortions?

Eric knows that odds are the AP vote will be for Amber to leave. Because of this he’ll have to convince ED & dani to vote her out so he won’t have to deal with the aftermath of an odd vote. Amber will be leaving this week… god bless you god! lol

Anonymous said...

I watched the whole amb/jam/jess convo last night on bbad. Just now i was on youtube watching the convo jess had with eric afterwards telling him what happened. anyone else notice jess lied to eric saying jam didn't say anything about him? Intresting... I wonder why she did that...

Anonymous said...

The final 4: I think that D & D will want to target Jessica, not Eric; just as Jess will want to target Danielle. They would rather be up against Eric in the end than Jess for jury votes.

PlaidChick said...

I am so sick of Amber. I watched her and Jameka work Jessica last night, and poor Jessica is so gullible to listen to their garbage. If Jessica bought their BS, which I don't think she would of, she would of committed to them to evict Zach and go after Eric. Not gonna happen.

It's Wednesday waffle, Eric will push for an Amber eviction, and if the votes are tied, Jessica will do what Eric wants.

Renee said...

The latest at Jokers "Eric's former girlfriend will be on Big Brother on Thursday!"

Anonymous said...

It was noted on Jokers that the commercial indicates that the ex said Eric's romance with Jessica is strictly 100% strategy. ooooooh! Looks like a cat fight to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

So...just had a thought...

Maybe they will do a double eviction this week to bring Sunday's ratings up. I'm sure people miss the show because of the holiday weekend and by doing a double, they might insure that people tune in...

Anonymous said...

Meb - I wonder how she'll explain the kiss? That wasn't strategy because it happened before the AP vote. Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

orkmommy...wasn't she the one who said she didn't like the clothes she had to pick from. I'm guessing it was because of the sizes. Remember, she's bigger than what she looks (she wishes).

Anonymous said...

I'm referring to you note above about being sick the pink robe. She probably couldn't find any clothes during the comp that would fit.

Anonymous said...

Meb - She squeezed into one of Dani's shirts a few weeks ago, I'm sure she found some clothes. She probably thinks she looks good in the robe. Plus it gives us a chance to get a sneak peak at her crotch should she spread em...

RiseandShine said...

OrkmommY...On my...that's a bad, bad, visual..and now it's stuck in my head!

Sue said: "That would mean if Amber survived eviction this time, the HOH comp would be geared toward her knowledge base."

I know a good question:
Can God bless himself?

Nana...I'm glad you liked the "Learning with Dick" series. It was very well done, and I got some good laughs from them all.

poody said...

I watched the show last night and the way they edited it made Eric look worse than he is. He answered Amber's question when she asked him if she should be worried by saying at this point everyone of them should be worried. On the show it shows him saying no.Also before Amber said he was evil and a terrible person she said to him he was one of the "good ones".
This game,these people, this house!
I really think Jessica should have gone with her gut feeling and had Eric use that veto to take one of them off and put up Dannielle. But, he didn't so...I do not trust Danielle . Jess is my girl and I would hate to see them backdoor her next week. Here is hoping Eric does win that HOH! I think Dani and Jess think alike and it is cool they both recognize the danger of the other. So far, Jess has been the most effective HOH in my book. I hope listening to Eric hasn't hurt her game! Booyah!

Deanna said...

The whole "Eric has an on again-off again story" bothers me. In the beginning of this season, I hardly heard him speak of her or anyone on the blogs speak of the situation. Then I noticed a lot of viewers questioning his sexuality (myself included) & then suddenly this "girlfriend" talk was spreading like wildfire. She is also claiming his "showmance" is 100% strategy? I find it hard to believe, and have to wonder if CBS is coaching this person on what to say to intrigue the viewers. I watch these two and think they are both smitten with eachother. Will it last outside of the BB house? Doubtful, but I do think they have a level of caring there.

Deanna said...

Oops! On-again off-again girlfriend... ;)~

Sydney said...

Joe In NY -- Agree with everything you laid out. My head is spinning! LOL that Eric could beat Dani in the F2.