Sunday, September 16, 2007

'Big Brother 8' Delayed on East Coast

60 Minutes started a few minutes ago here in the NYC area. Everything is delayed due to football this time.

When Big Brother 8 starts, I'll start live-blogging the show as it airs. Keep in mind that tonight's show is the season recap episode, so we can't expect anything new and exciting -- old and exciting, perhaps.

I have a feeds report from earlier in the day over on TV Squad - it sat a while, but it's different from what I posted here. They're live-blogging the Emmys there tonight. Thankfully, it's not me doing it!

As for the feeds, there really isn't much to report. Daniele and Dick seemed to take shifts sleeping and avoided each other all day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I've read several of your articles, you do an excellent job. Thanks for the postings.

Anonymous said...

Hi jackie,
Thank you for another interesting year. I came in late this year but it was still fun.
I'm a little glad BB is late tonight. I admit to enjoying the Emmys.
In reference to your earlier post: I'm not sure how I feel about KN. It disturbs me a little as a parent to think of how you justify letting an 8 year old go through such a process. I guess I can see older kids. I may peek at it, but doubt it will be a regular on my schedule.
Personally, I'm really looking forward to LOST...my fave.
SSW

Anonymous said...

Andy Rooney is on... That means 60 Minutes is almost over!! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

it's starting jackie...i'm in your time zone, had the same delay.

Anonymous said...

Ork,
Just read some of your blog. I sent my oldest on the bus for the first time this year. We were very reluctant, but she absolutely loves. All is weel so far!
SSW