Wednesday, September 05, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds - Janelle Chat

While I watched and recorded the whole thing, I found the editing to manageable sizes and uploading is a bit daunting, so I'll give you a taste with a clip here. I'm sure someone with a lot more time than I have (and a faster system) will upload the whole thing. I'm a bit leery about copyright issues in uploading the whole hour myself, too.

The things she said which caught my interest:
  • She's a fan of Dick and Daniele, doesn't like Eric.
  • She's still friends with Will Kirby and has even made up with Rachel and, more recently, James.
  • She doesn't think she said anything during the POV comp which gives the HG any indications about how they're doing. She said she was less conversational with Eric and Jessica because they didn't talk to her.
  • She enjoyed flirting with Dick and thinks he has a charisma or charm about him when he's being nice.
  • She's not thrilled with the America's Player idea.
  • She heard a rumor when she was at CBS that Jen was packing her bags, but hadn't left sequester. She said they might all be in separate sequester apartments.
  • She thinks Jessica will leave tomorrow.
  • She says she's retired from Big Brother, but would love to do The Amazing Race.
  • She had dinner with Nick in Minnesota and thinks he's very nice.
Here's the clip I uploaded to YouTube. If you see the whole thing posted elsewhere or have questions, let me know!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm never first poster! Am I first?

Aww, I love Janelle and I really miss her on BB. I think she should live there every season as the Buxom Blonde House Mother, and keep those hamsters in line!

And, oh, the irony of AnybodyButHillary's name popping up on the screen! Like a lovely caption for the lovely Janelle! ROFL! Sorry, AnybodyBut, couldn't resist!

Jackie S. said...

I thought Anybodybut's appearance was funny, too. I had forgotten to turn off my gmail notifier. After that appearance, I shut it off as the window for the feed doesn't like to move while it's recording.

Anonymous said...

oh sigh....so good to hear and see Janelle....reminds me of better times....MAYBE this Alison Grodner person can TAKE A CLUE and do better casting next season...I say HIRE JACKIE to launder the list....

Anonymous said...

Jackie, why did she have dinner with Nick? Why not Mike or Kail or someone else? Did they accidentally run into each other in that little bity state called Minnesota?

I'm so curious...b/c that is just weird. She's not a real celebrity and they weren't on a season together.

Anonymous said...

So Daniele loves Janelle? I bet she won't after she finds out she's hornin' in on her man!! I wanna see those fireworks!

Anonymous said...

As posted elsewhere on the net (can't remember if it was from this interview or from her own website) per Janelle, she dropped Nick a line on his Myspace after he got out of the house, inviting him to a party at her home in MN. They live near each other.

The party consisted of dinner with her boyfriend, her best friend, and Nick. Nick and the boyfriend (both football players) discussed football.

How scatihing! Four people who have a lot in common and liking each other as people getting together for dinner.

Mactwig