Saturday, September 08, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Report - Into Friday Night 9/07

When no one talks, it's hard to write about the hamsters. So, much of this will be screen caps I took this evening. I have a post awaiting publishing over on TV Squad, not sure when it will go live. But I didn't want to neglect you folks!

After the nominations ceremony, it became more of a house divided. Daniele and Dick trashtalked about Zach and Jameka to each other while Jameka and Zach more kindly and gently trashtalked about Daniele and Dick.

Nothing definitive is going to happen until the Power of Veto comp tomorrow.

Daniele exposes her knees to the world! One thing I must mention, although her behavior is often not showing it at all -- when she and her father were talking, she said, "No matter what happens, we're going to be friends forever again." At least she seems to deep-down realize that her father wants to be in her life.

Above is the view from Zach's spy cam as he watched Jameka, Dick, and Daniele in the kitchen post the feeds return after nominations.

Alas, this Dick picture I edited down for size for my TV Squad article and didn't save the original size. But I think it's a nice shot of him. He's not down at all about the nominations although he's ticked off at Zach. Right now, Dick is in BB Euphoria -- he's excited to be this far in the game.

Zach is watching the spy cam. No, he's not nude.

Jameka is chanting prayers in the hot tub. She and Zach exercised together earlier and talked a lot. It's odd that now they're new best friends, isn't it?

But, since they've all separated for some time now, no one is even talking.

Tomorrow will be the big excitement!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I found interesting in reading Joker's is that Zach has a minor from college in theology....

When Z/J were working out they had quite a lengthy convo. about religion, the bible, and Jam. faith.

Now that Dani. realizes there is a chance she is going home she is doing DR with her dad, cooking with her dad, and stating they will always be friends!!!
A little too convenient
methinks!!

DR also told Dick that he cannot talk to Dani after curfew tonight...

Anonymous said...

That is odd to me, cant talk to his other housemate after curfew? Why not? Some of these people talk all night long...
I just had to get up and check one more time...tomorrow I will be cranky till I can get a computer and check in on the blog Jackie.
Im glad D&D have learned topeacefully coexsist....thats worth the 500 thou

Anonymous said...

After reading my post it sounds like I didn't complete my thought about Dani. I thinks she wants to keep stringing him along since she might be not be winning...doesn't
want to miss out on any
"gift" he might have for her.

Anonymous said...

Seems odd to me , too. Maybe they will do an early morning comp.?

Anonymous said...

Dani says in her myspace page that her dad is her best friend. I think the feud was played up to get them both on the show...they both are adept at lying.

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with you, Nana. I think there's genuine feeling between D/D. I like them both, and I hope one of them wins--preferably Dick!

Deanna said...

Daniele has nothing to gain by getting closer to her dad at this point, so I think her desire to keep a relationship going is genuine. I think she realizes that one of them may go this week and even though he annoys her, I think she has bonded with him greatly.

By Zack taking Jameka to the F2, he will guarantee himself 2nd place. With D or D he has at least a chance of winning the grand prize. So, with his thoughts of taking Jameka, I'm thinking he isn't as smart as everyone thinks.

GO DONATOS!!

Deanna said...

Daniele set her Myspace page to private before she went on BB, so we have no idea what it says, but I'm hoping she opens it up when she gets back home. On her Live Journal she said her father was her best friend, but that was a couple years back. I think there rift is real and has a lot to do with her growing pains...

Anonymous said...

OK--so I'm the odd man out here tonight--not a fan of D/D ...since the house has been given a curfew, time for lights out tonight, and crafts kits it's going to be boring!! I'm off to bed and hopefully by the time I check in tomorrow the POV will have happened
....and Jam/Zach will have won!!!! LOL...just couldn't resist...LOL Enjoy your evening everyone.

Jackie S. said...

The curfew is more like sending your children to bed and telling them to be quiet if they stay up and talk. BB wants them in bed and asleep at a human hour. It's not directed so Daniele and Dick can't talk -- it seems BB doesn't want them to stay awake into the morning.

Anonymous said...

I think Daniele needs constant approval and her dad is the only one in the house where she can get it, as of today. Nick's idolizing her did it, She thought Zach wanted her, she needs the praise. High Maintanence type of girl. Not always a bad thing. But, she isn't getting her daily fix of compliments from any one else in the house. I think she and her dad understand each other and their fussing words are their own kind of endearments. Daniele is the squeaky wheel and Dick trys to make it better. Sue