Daniele is asleep as I post this, but Dick is still awake -- smiling, giggling, shuffling cards, and smoking.
Here's the skinny on the night:
- BB gave Daniele and Dick a bottle of champagne and a dinner to congratulate them -- Dick to "winning, plain and simple" and Daniele for Zach going home.
- Dick thinks Daniele will win because she's the lesser of two evils, Daniele thinks Dick will win because the jury hates her. (And they don't hate Dick?)
- Dick kept bursting into celebratory dancing and jumping fits. At one point he asked Daniele how she could be so calm. She laughed and jokingly said, "Because I'm not a freak like you." (Nah, wasn't particularly mean. She was teasing. She kept looking at him and smiling.)
- Once again, he went on about it all being a fairytale come true.
- Dick thinks the others will play it personal and he wonders what Dustin will ask him.
- Daniele pointed out that this was the first day of five they'll be trapped there. She wants to go home. (Although she's whining, I agree -- I don't know why they leave the final two stuck in there so long when the game is basically all but over.)
- Dick is still hurting from the first part of the comp, but his happiness over winning takes over ... until he moves funny and OW.
- Dick told Daniele it's not important what she says to the jury because, either way, they won.
- BB went all out stocking the stockroom for them.
- Daniele made her now infamous cookies.
- They talked about how the rules changed in the first part after the rabbit died. They thought Zach wasn't doing as well when he had to jump the bunny. (Notice that they didn't say a word about the dead rabbit on the show.)
- Daniele thinks Eric is going to be vicious with his questions for them.
- Daniele went to bed.
- Dick set the table for her telling us it will make her smile in the morning.
- I don't think Dick is going to be able to sleep for another few days -- he's still in a rush of exhilaration over winning. When he crashes, I predict at least 12 hours straight of sleep.