Thursday, September 06, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Thursday So Far


Although I'm zooming in here late tonight, I will be live-blogging the live double eviction show when it starts here in the NYC area. I think chances are that the second HOH comp will be an endurance one. Dependent on what it is, I'll try to hang in with it!

In comments, someone asked about Dick and Daniele's proposed deal to Jameka. Since the feeds block for a few hours before the live show (and remain blocked through the live show), I don't know if they actually did it. They plan to vote out Jessica and thought they'd make it seem like Jameka was the target, then save her last minute using her for not voting for them to go (or something along those lines).

In house news for today, there really wasn't too much going on besides a huge make-out session in the early morning hours between Evel Dick and Eric.

Whoops! Make that between Eric and Jessica. My mind must have slipped!

They cleaned a lot, complained about ants. It seems the Jessica vote-out will probably be 2-1 tonight. They have no clue about the double eviction planned and still think there's another week to the season past the finale date (9/18, I believe).

Their trivia questions they play instead of the blue liquid vortex need an editor.
@@ CreateD, thank you!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie do you think the first HOH tonight will be geared toward Eric to win?
I am hoping that the eviction of Jess will throw him off....
Come on D&D..Do you think they would vote out Jam or Eric if they get the First HOH?
Also the person that wins the first HOH, are they going to have to sit out the second one> I can't remember

Jackie S. said...

I haven't a clue, cha cha. I think something is set up in the yard, but it could be anything. I think the only thing Eric is really good at is knowing about past seasons.

Jackie S. said...

Whoever wins HOH will have to sit out the second HOH comp, but I don't think the show will air the end of the second one tonight. I think it should be endurance of some type.

Anonymous said...

On the D/D and E/J alliance, did only D/D benefit? Seems they shldn't renig unless they paid E/J back.

Anonymous said...

The did pay E/J back....Neither went up the past two weeks.

Jackie Thank you for your answers.
I think that If either D/D with that Eric is sure to go...

I have a long night.
SAINTS FOOTBALL..
BB8 GREAT NIGHT and then long
ENDURANCE.....

Anonymous said...

Jackie

I have written down on my calendar that the BB finale is Sept 18th which is Tuesday. Is it Sunday the 16th instead? I don't know where I got it that it was 18th but I marked it on my calendar, I want to change it if its the 16th.

I wish we had a way of knowing Jameka takes ED's deal or not. I wonder if she refuses will she signal Daniele someway to vote Jameka out instead of Jessica? Anyone have any ideas?

I am so excited, less than half an hour now!!

Janice/GA

Jackie S. said...

Janice - You're right -- it is the 18th. I fixed the post. Thank you!

Lesa said...

Holy cow!!! So this is really coming down to the end!! I missed that!!!
Jackie are you thinking that we won't know who is evicted on the double tonight?

Jackie S. said...

I will, Lesa. ;-)

I don't think they'll fit two complete HOH and a POV as well as the double eviction. When they did it all in one night last year, the second HOH was an endurance comp, then they did POV as per the normal schedule.

Anonymous said...

To: Anon 7:36.
Jess was HOH the last time so that had nothing to do with D/D putting them up or not. They just made the alliance when Jess was HOH. Right? So they made a deal, benefited from it and then are breaking it as soon as it comes their turn to pay.
Or am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping the live east coast coverage is working tonight....there was no image on Sunday!!:( I will be following this site-I believe last year the 2nd HOH was endurance and it aired on Sun. although it ended on Thurs. late night. But I don't remember if the 1st HOH even got the room???

10 minutes and counting....

Lesa said...

Jackie you are the best!!!! That's why we all love you!!I knew I could count on you!!
Well, I have my refreshments and snacks so I am ready to go!!!

Jackie S. said...

Feeds just came back on -- weird. Eric and Jessica think she's staying. Dick and Zach are at the table. Daniele is messing with her nails. Don't see Jameka. Jessica just asked Eric if he wanted him to give any message to Julie if she is evicted. He said "call a doctor."

Feeds gone again.

Lesa said...

what kind of message is that?

Anonymous said...

kitty kitty

Their alliance has been going on since dick was on the block or the week after if my memory serves...Anybody else remember?

Anonymous said...

anon 7:54--that's what I was thinking too. They agreed to not vote Dick off and not put any of the other up(that was before Jess won HOH). E/J kept their deal....

Anonymous said...

D and D are weasels.