Tuesday, September 11, 2007

'Biggest Loser' Season Premiere Tonight

I know that some of the blog readers really enjoy The Biggest Loser, so I wanted to pass on some news I received about tonight's premiere. Alas, there's a time conflict with tonight's Big Brother live show, but here's the skinny!

The show starts at 8 PM ET/PT and it's a two-hour premiere. After it airs, NBC will be blogging the events (by the show's trainers themselves) at this blog site. You can go to that site now to leave any questions you might have about the trainers, contestants (past or for the new season) or whatever might be on your mind about the show.

Then, after the premiere ends at 10 PM ET/7 PT, you can check for answers and the buzz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jackie! I had forgotten all about this. Of course, Big Brother comes first, so I taped the 2nd half of Biggest Loser to watch tomorrow. I thought the 1st hour was good!