The moon is almost full over New Jersey. Ah-oooo! I hope everyone had a great holiday and, for those who went Xtreme Shopping today on Black Friday, I hope you survived. I had to work, but made the mistake of walking into a Target store thinking I might want to buy a computer monitor which they have on sale. No computer monitor, even given away, would be worth fighting that crowd. I immediately left before I made it to the department.
I haven't seen Roofus the cat, but it's been raining, very cold, or dark as I've been by there. Unless he can get sun, he seems to vanish, perhaps to the inside of the condemned building. Also, his free rein can lead him all over the roofs of four buildings and I can only see the front edges from my vantage point. I think he's probably okay.
In TV Newsy Bits:
- Although it was a clip episode, I wrote a review of last night's Survivor 15: China over on TV Squad. I also think I forget to mention my Kid Nation review there this week.
- Later tonight I'll be reviewing The Next Great American Band over on TVS.
- NBC has announced that Leno will be airing some vintage episodes as the WGA strike continues ... I want Letterman to do the same!
- The Frank TV debut on TBS attracted 2.9 million viewers -- a great showing! If you missed the show, it will air on Tuesday nights at 11 PM ET/PT in most viewing areas.
- Reality TV World has an interview with voted off from Dancing With the Stars Jennie Garth.
I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
Going to get himself a big dish of beef chow mein
-- "Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon