The Plainfield, NJ Train Station just before dawn. I saw Roofus today, but he went up on an adjacent roof (the condemned building) before I could get a chance to take a photo. He actually can roam four building tops -- the building with the fire escape is too high and on the other side, there's a building which is only two stories.
At around 8 PM ET, I'll be posting a Survivor China East Coast Update entry, updating it as the show airs here in the NYC area. As always, my review of the episode will be posted late tonight on TV Squad. Everyone is welcome to jump in with their thoughts in the comments section of the East Coast Update post, or join in over at TVS!
In other TV Newsy Bits:
- Buddy TV is certainly getting around -- they have interviews posted with Ryan Rodriguez from Biggest Loser, Tony Dovolani the recently eliminated dancer on Dancing With the Stars, and Natalie and John from Beauty and the Geek.
- The WGA writers strike has claimed another victim -- 24 will not be airing as originally scheduled because they don't want to break up Day 7.
- Rosie O'Donnell will not be going on MSNBC as their talks have ended.
- Ew Alert!! A priest has been stalking Conan O'Brien. Ew.
- Late last night I saw a TV commercial for contestants for The Amazing Race 13. They might be pushing that forward for the winter season, y'think?
- I also saw Ando from Heroes on a McDonalds commercial.
It's all because your mama don't dance
And your daddy don't rock and roll.
-- "Your Mama Don't Dance" by Loggins and Messina