Nah, it's not Roofus the Cat. This is a photo I took on a much warmer day than today as I watched a city cat watch the world go by. Today it's much chillier here with actual freeze warnings ahead and even the "s" word as a possible in the forecast for Friday night. Now, where did I put my gloves from last season?
In TV Newsy Bits:
- I wrote an article about ten ways I'll cope with the WGA writers strike for TV Squad. Readers here will know that I edited the union construction strike inflatable rat photo I posted last month. Hey, it worked. I realize the strike rats I've seen for the writers strike have been gray, but mine is cooler, right? I think it's the first ever feature article I've had at TVS.
- But no matter how much thought I put into it, no matter my attempts at wit, as well as my solidarity for my writing friends -- AOL welcome-screened my American Idol changes post on TV Squad from the other day and that one's getting all the attention (and fanatics).
- I've decided I want a black t-shirt with "writer" in white letters like the strikers.
- Buddy TV has an exclusive interview with Greg Grunberg who plays Matt Parkman on Heroes. He even goes into the latest news about the show and the writers strike.
- Marie Osmond won't quit Dancing With the Stars even though her father passed away.
Today's musical non-sequitur:
And I can change the world,
I will be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.
-- "If I Could Change the World" as sung by Eric Clapton