Thursday, March 06, 2008

BB9 and Tonight's Blogging Plans

My latest BB9 live feeds report is up over on TV Squad. The nominations aren't in yet.

It's Thursday night again ... at 8 PM ET I'll put up an East Coast Updates post for Survivor and in that I'll cover major show events, but it's actually more for folks to comment on as they watch. Later tonight, my full review of the show will be posted at TV Squad and I'll be sure to link it for you.

While Survivor is on, I'll try to catch the boots from American Idol and always welcome folks to let me know as I'll have that show muted in the background. I will put up a separate AI East Coast boot post.

At 9 PM ET, I'll put up a Celebrity Apprentice East Coast Update post with the major events as they air ... again, discussion is very welcome on any of these! I'd write a full review, but I'll be in the midst of writing the Survivor review.

Once again, I'll be taping Lost. I hate to say this, but I haven't watched my last tape of the show! I'm definitely doing a two-hour Lost sit-in on Sunday! When I finally get them watched, I'll put up a post about both episodes. Perhaps a bit shorter than my usual Lost post, but ...!


5 comments:

Tessa said...

Jackie,

you exhaust me just reading about all you have to do to stay caught up to keep us up to date.

Thanks so much.

Adrienne said...

I am not a Lost fan, but my 17 year old son was a dveotee for the first two seasons. This season however, he says it has gone way down hill. COuld be an underlying issue as to why you havent watched yes.

joy n said...

Jackie, you will NEVER cease to amaze me.

Sydney said...

Don't you worry Jackie -- I know it has to be tough when we all chirp about other shows -- when you have your hands full with BB, Survivor, Roofus sightings and TV Squad (incluiding filling in for fellow writers in distress), a full time job, the flu and getting ready for a knee replacement. DO you imagine up as baby birds waiting in the nest with all our little beaks open???? lol

Do what you need to and we'll be here. We do OK entertaining ourselves sometimes. and I for one really enjoy reading your TV Squad articles for a dose of your humor (and the occasional @@).
:-)

Anonymous said...

Jackie, you are awesome! I get tired just trying to WATCH all these shows.

Jennasmom