Wednesday, March 05, 2008

BB9 - Live Feeds After the Live Eviction Show

Ryan checks out his Bone Thugs CD in his HOH room reveal.

So, how have the hamsters adjusted to being singletons? Here's what's happened since the show ended:
  • Matt, Ryan, and Adam decide it's going to be the Four Bros. (Why am I not surprised?) They think James is still in shock.
  • Matt kicked Natalie out of the room and called it a bachelor pad.
  • Matt and company think that Joshua and Sharon will be nominated this week.
  • Natalie is sure Matt will miss her. @@ (What is with her?)
  • Chelsia thinks that she, James, Sharon, and Joshuah have huge targets on their backs.
  • They now think no one is coming back due to the time frame and that no one has been sequestered at this point.
  • Chelsia told Joshuah that James shared many secrets with her and she's not happy being separated. (It's not like they're divorced, is it?)
  • They claim all "operations" are now over. Gardener successfully completed.
  • James thinks that Chelsia will become a social butterfly now, ignoring him now that they aren't a couple.
  • Chelsia thinks James is already ignoring her.
  • It dawned on them that the half-million prize won't have to be split. Smart hamsters.
  • Sheila complained about Adam's sleeping habits and Adam complained about Sheila complaining about him. He says he can finally play the game his way.
  • Ryan told Adam he has no idea who to nominate.
  • Matt told Natalie that maybe her soulmate is in the house, maybe it's ADAM! Heh.
  • Matt flirted with Chelsia. Hey, he's a free man now.
  • They toured the HOH room, saw pictures of Ryan's pit bull and others. Natalie asked for one of his beers and he told her no. Sheila and Sharon didn't ask, but made comments about how they'd share after they left the room.
  • Joshuah is worried.
  • Adam thinks the winner will make the interview circuit including Letterman. How wrong is he?
Speaking of Adam ... if I have to suffer, you do too. Here he is in the kitchen in between cooking some hot dogs, reaching in his pants way down deep in the middle of a room of people. EWWW.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan needs to play this smart. Everyone loves him. He does have to nominate two but hopefully he won't get a big head and piss everyone off.

Sydney said...

GAk -- off topic a little -- project runway is about to choose a winner in tonight's season finale. This year the talent was killah... and for the most part everyon got along and was supportive of each other, and it didn't ruin the drama of the show AT ALL. I like it that way. Don't need Wendy Peppers or Omorosa types.

Jackie, did you catch how many votes we can make on CBS.com? And do we think they will choose whomever they want to put back in regardless of who we vote for... ?

Anonymous said...

Adam came so close to being HOH. That would have been difficult viewing, imo. Sue

dla said...

Jackie,

Thank you for the painful visual of Adam...

That is the stuff of nightmares tonight. lol

Jackie S. said...

Syd - I didn't catch, but I remember other votes in the past were limited to ten.

DLA -- My work here is done! ;-)

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
debi in calif lol

monty924 said...

Chelsia is already distancing herself from James. She's in HOH talking to Matt and Ryan. Oh boy!

Anonymous said...

Just one more reason for Adam to be the next to leave...can you imagine all the things he touches and someone else comes along and handles whatever?!?! He is near the kitchen for crying out loud!!! It makes me want to reach into my screen and slap him along side his head. I know he would not get it. Did his father not show him the importance of things?

I'm going to bed. I hope I don't have nightmares of this since it is the last thing I viewed before closing my eyes. Ewwwww!

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Is the "A" block in the hamster cage a clue over on TV Squad? Please tell me it means Adam is on the block...could it be true? please, please, please be true!

Now I really am going to bed.

Unknown said...

Jackie:
My eyes! My Eyes!
Adam is cooking hotdogs and all
the while reaching for his own hot dog!! GOod one!! YEs what a night for the Gremlins!! I am voting Amanda back, I want her to shake it up more!!

Anonymous said...

As much as Adam has his hand in his pants, I'm wondering if he has a bad case of crotch crickets!!! LOL!

Hoosiergirl

Sydney said...

Crotch crickets! Reaching for his own hot dog. TOO FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am so thankful I was asleep when you posted this Jackie...thoughts of Adam...(shivering with yuckiness) his actions, his looks, his mental state.....Really, Sheila is pretty right on about him.
Chelsia is a cute little ticket and she is smart to spread it around.
I voted for Parker to come back, he got a bum rap being with Jen.
Alex was a cutie pie but Matt is his true bro "Avenge me dude"..and that would make for a strong alliance.
Yes, Ryan has a grace period till he nominates someone.
Wonder if they are sequestered separately or together?
Personally, I want James and Adam to go....

joy n said...

Give Ryan a break! Four beers is all he got for crying out loud!

If I were any of those women (or any of those guys) I wouldn't let Adam touch me with a fifty foot pole. That job he HAD had to have been a scam. Can you imagine any legitimate charity hiring him? Or any employer, period. They'd only need to spend one day with him to see what a creepy gross "person" (I use that term loosely, too)that he is.