Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BB9 - Live Feeds Into the Dawn Wednesday 3/12

Have you gotten used to Daylight Saving Time yet? The hamsters know it's here, but since they don't really work for a living, it's not affecting them.

Here are the evening and overnight happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Mixed Variables:
  • Sheila talked to Matt about his relationship (or lack thereof) with Natalie. Her goal is to get Natalie out of the house next week.
  • Natalie and Matt argued on and on about said relationship. He told her to stop chasing him and she was insistent that she doesn't, etc. She kept demanding to know if he was with her or against her.
  • Natalie asked God to guide her. @@
  • Sheila told Matt that Natalie was out of control with him and it was disgusting.
  • Matt told Sheila that Natalie has to go and she told him that Sharon cannot know.
  • Natalie cried.
  • Natalie wants Sharon to go this week, mainly because she kissed Matt. She wants to flip Matt over to voting out Sharon.
  • Sheila wants Matt to stick with voting out James.
  • James went to Matt wanting to know why he was scared of him (in the game) and Matt said it had nothing to do with him -- Natalie is a nutcase.
  • James thinks that the larger group will now vote to evict him despite all of his efforts.
  • Matt told Joshuah that the latest has nothing to do with him -- he's rooming with a looney (Natalie).
  • Joshuah said that Sharon's planning to throw the HOH comp.
  • Joshuah and James told each other that they'd have their backs before they would their previous partners, Sharon and Chelsia.
  • Sheila told Sharon everyone wants her in the house and that they're just trying to break her down. (If they all want her in the house, why would they break her down? Some don't want her is the answer!)
  • Sheila told Sharon she has her vote no matter what. (After earlier telling James he had her vote?)
  • Sheila told Sharon that Matt will tell her what's going on, that she had promised not to say anything.
  • James kept working on Matt for the vote.
  • Sheila went on to tell Sharon that no one has her back in the game, no one. (Doesn't that contradict everyone wanting her to stay in the house? I swear Sheila talks in circles and says too much.)
  • Matt told James that Chelsia wouldn't have left had the noms remained the same. (Yes, she would! The target was Chelsia in the original noms! Sharon was their pawn!) James doesn't believe him.
  • James told Matt that Adam promised to vote to keep him.
  • James told Matt that he (Matt) and Natalie work well together -- he works the guys and she works the girls. Matt said he knows.
  • Sheila, now apparently completely flip-flopping once again, told Sharon she needs to speak to Matt.
  • Natalie wants them to keep convincing Joshuah that they're voting out Sharon.
  • Matt told Sharon that if she ever puts him on the block, he won't talk to her again.
  • Sheila wants protection from Joshuah's verbal assaults when James is voted out on Wednesday.
  • In the HOH room, Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Natalie agree to vote out James. If it's a tie vote, Ryan will save James as Sharon would put him on the block.
  • Adam, possibly the one sane one in the bunch (EEK! I can't believe I said that!), said he was tired of all of the campaigning and false promises. He thinks everyone should just vote on their own.
  • They were told that there would be an indoor lockdown from 7 PM until tomorrow (today). (I can't help but wonder if it's a set-up for an endurance comp? That's about due, I'd think. The couples bit threw off my sense of timing with this season.)
  • They talked about their big boxing match set for Saturday night. Yes, BB gave them boxing gloves this season, but it doesn't seem to be getting frustrations under control.
  • James told Joshuah he's pretty sure he's staying. Joshuah is worried that if Sharon stays, she'll know he voted against her.
  • Joshuah told Chelsia that James will stay, but he probably will vote for Sharon so it won't be a unanimous vote for her to go. (Delusional?)
  • Josh said the lockdown must be because Allison is trying to break back in. Heh. It could be!
  • James and Chelsia snuggled and made out a bit.
  • Sheila told Sharon that the main reason Natalie is upset with her (Sharon) is because of the Matt/Sharon kiss. She says that Natalie is jealous. (You don't say!)
  • Natalie prayed to God to decide how she will vote. She doesn't trust Sheila and Sheila's been doing a lot of talking.
  • James told Chelsia to be happy no matter how the vote goes down. She said she doesn't think she can.
  • Sheila told Sharon that Natalie told her all the fights between her and Matt have been fake so they can work others. But she said Natalie is mad about the Sharon/Matt kiss -- that's real.
  • Sheila told Sharon to trust her and tell her everything, but to remember she (Sheila) has to play both sides.
  • Natalie still thinks they go on Letterman after the show. They don't. Survivor castaways did and even they don't anymore.
  • Matt and Ryan talked to each other about how they would be backdooring James this week.
  • Matt and Ryan think Daniele rode Dick's coattails until the end last year. (Well, she did win a lot comps, if memory serves.)
  • James is now thinking he might be backdoored. (Really?)
  • Natalie made more nail polish portraits. She's actually not half-bad with those.
  • Whatever BB is doing in the backyard has a diesel motor running.
  • Joshuah and Ryan talked. They know something is up for tomorrow because the time frame is different. They said the vote will be 5-1 or worst case scenario 4-2 for James to go home.
  • Ryan again warned Joshuah that Sheila tells everyone everything.

20 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow, I'm cross-eyed trying to read all this. Can't imagine how it feels to keep track of it all and then write it... um, while you have a full time job and are blogging other shows and are writing so much for TV Squad. You must drink good caffeine Jackie! Amazing.

I want to know, has Sharon not gotten pissed at Shelia yet for being the one to tell Natalie about Matt kissing her? I mean, that's how it got out.. though Sharon has no one to blame but herself.

Also, I can't seem to get clear on if Sharon has no wind of Natalie's subsequent campaign to get her out due to that. Seems it's not coming up. WHat a break for James, as prior to this, he was promising anything and everything to stay in the house and it wasn't working one little bit. Now at least there's SOME chance for him.

Also, In all this time I can't tell who Shelia really wants to stay in or go. Does anyone know?

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Great Job of condensing the day in the house. Sheila is really something. I am not sure what, but she is some kind of force. Her jaw must hurt from the non-stop talking. How much is a need to be important and how much is actual game play camouflage? I have no idea, so she must be good at whatever it is she is trying to do. She needs a nail polish cheat sheet to keep track of what she has said to which hg. I see Sheila as rewriting history, especially with her and Allison and I think Sheila's game plan might be as upset if Allison walks through the door as Josh's. If that happens, I hope the camera is on both their faces.


Good job Jackie. Sue

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am really starting to like this season now that they split up. It is much more interesting and hopefully Allison will come back and really mess with them....esp. Josh!!

Thanks Jackie, you do a great job keeping up with this nonsense.
Sandy

joy n said...

Sheila seems to change her tune every five minutes as to who should go next. She also seems to be working in desparation mode now. I don't understand why anyone is listening to her or Natalie. They both come off as kind of flaky to me.

Matt's over-inflated ego is really getting to me. I'd love to see someone win the next HOH who would put up Matt and Natalie together, (Nat's eyes might even finally open to what Matt really feels about her)and then have someone like Josh or Sharon win the POV and not use it. Then work on getting fruitcake Sheila out of there.

Ryan comes off as a nice guy, but I doubt that he has a chance in hell of winning this.

I almost can't believe I'm saying this, but right now, I'm sorta pulling for James or Sharon to win this even though things are looking bad for James at the moment. Then again, one of them could say or do something in the next hour or so to completely change my mind again. That's just the way this season is playing out so far. It's so hard to root for anyone for very long.

As I said before, I'm really looking forward to next season cause this one gives me headaches.

I totally agree with Sydney that Jackie is amazing in the way she handles all that is on her plate. She MUST have super-powers unknown to us.

Anonymous said...

JOY dont call Sheila a fruitcake, I LIKE fruitcake!
She is a piece of work for sure...hard to believe no one has sent her up.....

joy n said...

I appologize to fruitcakes everywhere, Terry. LOL!

Has anyone heard that Dawn Wells (MaryAnn of Gilligan's Island) was busted for possessing pot while driving in Idaho? She pled guilty to a count of reckless driving, (other charges were dropped) got fined $410.50, five days in jail and six months of unsupervised probation. And she's 69 years old! Go Dawn!

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere (and not sure if this is true or just a rumor) that the final two will be Adam & Sheila. Please no!!! But lately, I can see why BB put them together. I don't see anything romantic there (who would?), but there are some similarities in how they both play the game and can both pretty much be under the radar.

Laurie said...

On Joker's Update there is a link to a video of a woman who just might be Matt's ex-g/f. I watched it this morning and had to turn it off because she was disgusting me. Very pretty woman but very foul mouth and serious attitude issues. I can see her with Matt. She talks about an ex-ex that was a "talkah and a roofah:" and how they liked to rough each other up. Yuck. I'd post the link but I can't get to that site at work. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Not much hg watching to do until the show tonight. I was just at Hamsterwatch.com, Jackie has the link on her front page. In the forum, under 'Chelsia and James sexual censorship' is some interesting info on both of them...particularly on James and his sponsorships. Sue

Sydney said...

Joy -- Natalie and Matt on the block together would be good TV! ANd I'd surely hope neither got the POV or had it used on them, and I'd love to see Matt go and let Nat play by herself. See how she is once a few days without him in the house pass.

Sydney said...

Go Dawn is right! That story made me chuckle.

My plan when I turn 70's to start taking back on all the vices I gave up starting in my 20's, the most recent being coffee. I mean, why not?

The only sin I have left is chocolate right now. And consumption of that is still measured. What's the fun in that???

Lauire- I saw that video. I thought the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Syd--I'm with you--cross-eyed and confused!! Jackie, you have to have a wicked step-sister hidden in the closet and your torture is making her watch hours of BB live feed and report on it!! Otherwise, HOW DO YOU DO IT??

Just a friendly reminder to all those who love this site...Jackie does not get paid for this but donations are gladly accepted :)

As to the show-I'm so tried of the waffling just vote someone out; bring someone back; and get on with the HOH comp. Hopefully, someone will get that weasel Matt out!

joy n-you are right about Ryan. Because he comes off as a nice guy no one will take him to the finals.

You can bet I will be on my computer at 5:00p.m.(my time) to see what happens!! I'm counting you east coasters to give details!!!

BTW- Zoetawny your graphics are awesome! What a talent. I do good to turn on my computer. Thank God they have a favorites button!!

Laurie said...

Sidney, even with all the bad language on BB9 I was still shocked at the way that woman spoke on her video. What kind of mouth is that for anyone to have in general conversation? I do hope that isn't representative of her age-group or women from the Boston area!

One thing for sure, she wouldn't put up with somebody treating her the way Matt treats Nat! On the other hand, I don't think Matt would even try that stuff with her. Too dangerous!

Sydney said...

Yes, I was thinking we should have gotten the donations started when Jackie was blind with the flu and was doign Lost and Survivor, BB9 for us and TV Squad and didn't miss a beat...

I'm sending my donation in... For anyone who doesn't know, Jackie's got a yellow donation button on the upper right side of the blog page and I think you can use Paypal from there, which is secure. If that doesn't work for you I think you can just ask about other methods... an e-mail address for her is just under the button. Hope that's accurate Ms. J.

Anonymous said...

The HG must be going crazy, they have been on indoor lockdown since 7pm. and HOH lockdown since about 2:30p.m. They should be really wired for HOH comp.(except Adam who probably is having nicotine withdrawals).

Tom`S said...

Thanks Jackie, Great updates, I believe whomever re-enters BB House tonight -- Will do so during evicted HG exist, perhaps similar to last week ( in which alarm sounded off ) except this time it'll be a switch, I'm going with Jen, who'll replace James. If it's endurance or half -endurance Haha, probably something similar to a merry - go round ( Like when Kaysar was voted back in ) hence whoever returns will realize they must win HOH.

Tom`S said...

I read somewhere (and not sure if this is true or just a rumor) that the final two will be Adam & Sheila. Please no!!!
*********************

I'd say Ryan /Jen

Lori said...

wow that was a long update it actually took me like 20 min to read withthe 6 yo talking and asking questions...

if it wasn't for the stupid strike I am sure that this season wouldn't get the ratings it has gotten.... not like its gotten much....

personally I would love to see either one of them go just for the Josh reaction... I really don't like him....

do the live feeds show all of james tattoos??? I know that the one on his chest is the brawney logo but whats onhis arm?

Zoetawny said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting cross-eyed trying to comprehend what these hamsters are spewing every 5 minutes. Jackie does an amazing job not missing a beat.

Jackie...

Has anyone ever told you that you have incredible comprehension and retention? I have to read your posts at least a couple of times for it all to sink in.

Can't wait to see who gets voted back in. I usually don't buy into conspiracies but if Allison was voted back in, it would explain why they keep showing her eviction.
Guess I'll have to peek at the lastest update to find out even before the show starts. I love spoilers. ;)

Petals said...

ARe they trying to stretch-out the season, or what? That'd be like taking off a Band-Aid very, verryyy.. s l o w l y . ooouuuch