Mattie has it made in the shade this week as James seems to be true to his word. Although his main bro Ryan is on the block, James doesn't want the veto used and it would seem Sheila most likely will go home next week. James is very against backdooring anyone as was done to him.
Here's the latest from the Big Brother House of Cards:
- Sharon and Chelsia talked about Matt. Chelsia wants him out of the game while Sharon thinks she can manipulate him.
- James said he doesn't know who he'd put up if the POV is used.
- Sheila turned to the Memory wall and decided everyone is still being evicted as couples -- Ryan will follow Allison.
- Natalie declared, "Sheila is not with the program." She is indeed the outsider, but will that mean she'll leave this week?
- The ShoToo crowd got a Chelsia skin show. Amazing how these things happen when they know BBAD is on. @@
- Sheila cried.
- Sheila wants to go home, says no one in the house understands her.
- Natalie helped Ryan study in the case it's a cerebral POV.
- Sheila was just going to bed when called into the DR. She didn't want to go.
- Joshuah came up with the idea to prank Sheila and tell her POV is starting soon.
- She's not happy, back to the DR.
- They think she was in the DR crying and felt bad. (She's always crying!)
- Sheila took off the unitard.
- James and Chelsia sex-played. Blech. No, I don't want to smell anyone's finger.
- James had trouble getting to sleep, still all hyped from his eviction, return, and the HOH.