I took these screen caps of the hamsters in the yard last night. In the second one they were trying to signal for help from a helicopter which kept flying overhead. The helicopter flew away and the BB9 Seven remain on the island.
If you haven't read the previous entry, scroll back to read it before this one. Here's the latest from the overnight hours:
- Sheila says everyone hates her because she's so honest. @@
- Joshuah told Natalie that Adam told him he will give him his vote because James is voting for him to stay. He said Adam said he'd work on Ryan to get him to vote for him, too. (Adam is clueless of the most recent conspiring in the house.)
- Adam is worried about Sharon putting him on the block if she wins HOH.
- With Sheila, Josh was still talking as if he's going out unanimously (or near it) on Wednesday.
- Sharon said she'd do whatever it takes to stay in the game.
- Sharon talked to Natalie. She bad-mouthed Ryan to her. Now, Ryan has been telling Natalie that Sharon is the mole. How will Natalie react?
- Why, Natalie tells Sharon that Ryan, James, and Joshuah are trying to send her (Sharon) home this week! Loose lips sink ships!
- Natalie tells Sharon she wants to stick to her original plan and get rid of the boys.
- Sharon warned Natalie that James tells Joshuah everything which is said to him.
- The Girls Alliance is in full swing -- Natalie, Sharon, and Sheila.
- Ryan and Adam talked -- Ryan wants to make sure that Sharon will put up James if she gets HOH. They plan to use their voting power to get her to do what they want.
- James is still adamant that he'll be giving Joshuah a sympathy vote.
- Natalie told Adam she has to vote out Joshuah because he poured pickle juice all over her.
- Lots of small talk, sex talk and plans of pranks on each other.
- Joshuah scared Sheila by jumping out at her and laughter ensued.