Sharon and Adam talking in the backyard last night.
Here's the latest from the Big Brother House of Abnormal Psychology:
- As I previously reported, all will play for veto except Adam who will host it.
- James picked Sharon in the random pick.
- Joshuah says he won't freak out because whatever happens he has to live with them -- either in the house or in sequester.
- They speculated about the POV but don't really know anything other than who's playing.
- Sheila and Natalie talked more about Chelsia.
- Sheila thinks it's time for her to win POV.
- Joshuah told Sharon that if he wins POV, he'll take himself off the block, but asked if she wins that she keeps the noms the same. He thinks he can win against James.
- James might be pulling a Chelsia. He thinks Sheila (or Kimberly, her alter ego) is a target. He decided he's going to make her life hell for the five days he has left.
- He screamed and swore at her.
- Sheila thinks James is insane -- she claims he was foaming at the mouth and everything.
- Sheila told Natalie to win POV, take James off, and put her on the block -- she wants to go home.
- Natalie said no, she won't put her on the block.
- James continued his meltdown, crying to Ryan and Adam. Oh, he's all alone in the game! Woe is me!
- Sheila said she's going to sleep in HOH with Natalie as long as James is in the house.
- After a DR session, James asked Sheila if she was okay. She told him that she told Natalie to put her on the block. He thinks as a pawn.
- Joshuah and James are both very subdued. They know one of them will be going this week. Joshuah said he knew he wouldn't be in with the "cool kids" in the house, he's always been one who watches from the outside.
- Before going to bed, Sheila wished James "good luck" and told him she meant it.
- James was up later than everyone else, but all are asleep as I get this posted.