My Survivor review post is up over at TV Squad.
But I'm sure you're wondering how things are in the Big Brother House of In My Pants HOH!
- They were all surprised that Parker almost returned to the house. Many were grateful that Allison didn't come back.
- James was very quiet. He said what he had to do tonight was very hard.
- James told Adam to have fun with the HOH, lots of it is fun like the room, the gifts, the talk with Julie Chen.
- Adam asked for James' help with handling the HOH. (Remember, they've made a pact to never vote each other out.)
- Adam is still in shock about winning the HOH comp. He told Joshuah he didn't expect nor want to win.
- Adam and Ryan talked about still sticking to the plan. Hmmm...
- Natalie thinks she helped Adam win by putting Sharon and Chelsia against each other in the HOH comp.
- Sheila told Natalie "those people are evil, all of them."
- Natalie told Chelsia that she and James lied. "Our side knows who to target." But does she have a real side anymore?
- Natalie is sure that Adam is on board with her. But I think Adam also is on with James and Chelsia ... and Ryan.
- Ryan thinks that Adam will have Sheila's back.
- Chelsia told Natalie that she really did want to save Matt.
- Joshuah called a truce with Sheila. I give that perhaps through the evening.
- Joshuah said Adam plans to interview everyone in the house asking them why they should not be nominated, not who should be nominated.
- In his goodies for the HOH room Adam got a letter from home (normal) and baby food. Okay. I used to have an urge for strained bananas, but then I grew up.
- Joshuah thinks it will be himself and Chelsia on the block. He says he's fine with that.