Saturday, March 22, 2008

BB9 - Live Feeds Through Friday Night Into Sat. Dawn

I made a comment that Sheila reminded me of Mrs. Gulch, the pre-witch from The Wizard of Oz. Sure enough, graphic artist Zoetawny got an idea! I dunno. I can hear Sheila in my mind saying "I'll get you and your little doggie, too" as her foes are evicted. Can't you?

Here's what's been going on inside that Big Brother House of Flying Monkeys:
  • Natalie and Sheila think they will be the final two women.
  • Sheila thinks she might beat Amber's crying reputation.
  • Sheila and Natalie spent an exorbitant amount of time talking about how horrible Chelsia is.
  • While they were doing that, Chelsia and Ryan were trashing Sheila elsewhere.
  • Sheila told Natalie that Evel Dick hinted that people "out there" really liked her. Say what?
  • Natalie is sure that Chelsia is jealous of the relationship she has with her Mattie. (Cough)
  • Sharon says that Ryan wants Sheila out, but Adam won't put her on the block.
  • It's very likely that Sharon will be put on the block in place of James, ensuring that Chelsia will be voted out.
  • Joshuah told Sharon that he needs James in the house because he's a bigger target, thus he (Joshuah) is more protected.
  • In talking about how different it is to be in the house than to just watch the show, Joshuah said the DR really drags out things from them -- "Just give me a teleprompter and tell me what you want me to say."
  • The DR told Ryan that his grandfather died. He's not planning to leave the house. The grandfather was 90 years old and Ryan only told Sheila because he thought she would be understanding. Sheila started telling her own grandparent stories.
  • Sheila asked Ryan if the rumor about Natalie giving oral sex to Matt was true. He said it is.
  • Adam told Natalie that James offered him three weeks of safety if he puts her on the block.
  • Natalie said James is stupid if he thinks Adam will put her on the block.
  • Natalie told Adam that she didn't play for POV this week because God wants her to win HOH this week. @@
  • Natalie thinks they should keep Chelsia this week and backdoor Joshuah. (Maybe Chelsia's threats to sleep with Matt are working?) She is on a new campaign streak about getting Joshuah out. There haven't been any new issues between her and Josh, so I can only think Chelsia going into sequester alone with her Mattie is behind the latest.
  • Ryan and James talked about Chelsia and Matt both gone (not yet!) and how they shouldn't stop the grudges.
  • Natalie, Ryan, and Adam think they have to keep Sheila around for her vote.
  • Adam told Joshuah that Natalie wants him on the block because she thinks he's working with James. (And Chelsia isn't closer? Hmmm ... Natalie, your insecurities are showing!)
  • Chelsia cried to James because she isn't ready to leave. She would need a miracle to stay.
  • Oh, my ... maybe God will help Natalie and Chelsia! Natalie is pushing Adam and Ryan hard for Joshuah to go on the block and be backdoored.
  • James wants to do The Amazing Race with Chelsia. She said she'd love that.
  • Ryan and Adam think they should go with Adam putting Sharon on the block and evicting Chelsia.
  • Joshuah is concerned that he might be put on the block.
  • Joshuah tried to convince Adam that putting Natalie on the block is definitely an option.
  • James told Joshuah that Sheila told him she wanted to go to the final two with him (James).
  • Sheila cried.
  • Adam is sure that he's a target of James. Joshuah told him that James is after Natalie.
  • Chelsia and Natalie had another brouhaha. Same old, same old. This time it was Chelsia yelling about abortions instead of Joshuah. That was inspired by Natalie telling her she couldn't pray to save herself.
  • Adam told Natalie she shouldn't be confronting Chelsia. Chelsia is upset enough that she'll probably be going home without Natalie giving her more problems.
  • The DR apparently spoke to Chelsia regarding talking about Natalie's abortions. (Maybe Natalie shouldn't have ever mentioned them in the first place? That was stupid on her part although I agree it's not something to be used as ammunition in a personal spat.)
  • Chelsia then went to Natalie and asked if she could pray with her. Natalie said not if she was just mocking her.
  • The fight goes on.
  • Natalie thinks Chelsia is not only jealous of her and Mattie, but because she has better breasts. @@
  • Bad words, fight, snarl, gnash, hiss, bible thump, abortions. It's a verbal cat fight! Meow.
  • Sheila is disgusted because Natalie is still lying about the oral sex with Matt.
  • Meow!
  • "God loves me," says Natalie.
  • Chelsia told Natalie that Matt fingered her in the storage room. "What?: says James. Meow. Hiss.
  • Sheila got mad at Adam for not protecting Natalie. @@
  • Chelsia hid a bunch of Natalie's things, then put them back after Joshuah told her he got into trouble for hiding other peoples' things.
  • Chelsia told Adam he's evicting the wrong person.
  • Chelsia told the others the camera will tell whether Natalie did the oral sex on Matt. (Yes, it did.)
  • Chelsia thinks that Natalie is very pretty, but starved for attention ... thus the way she acted about Matt.
  • Adam and Chelsia think that Natalie is the stereotype of what could be an abused woman.
  • Natalie said she'd rather leave now and be with Matt in sequester.
  • Sheila tried to convince her she needs to stay.
  • Natalie is mad at Adam for making her leave the HOH room earlier in the evening. (I don't blame him at all.)
  • Chelsia told Joshuah that the DR room told her she was being immature.
  • James and Chelsia smooched and made out under the covers.
  • The camera switched to Natalie sleeping just when the action started with James and Chelsia.
  • All are in bed now, Chelsia roamed the house a bit looking at the Memory Wall.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Chelsia messing with Gnat's head is a riot!! It's about the only hope she has of staying another week. If I were Chelsia I'd keep it up relentlessly. Josh hasn't got much air time this season so I don't think I'd miss him if he was backdoored. So sorry.

Great graphic Zoetawny, how I wish a bucket of water would make Shelia go poof!

Anonymous said...

Folks need to focus on playing the game...I can't stand Chelsia, it's one thing to play mind games but to get personal, simply disgusting. Anyhow, I'm rooting for my true gamers-James, Ryan, Josh, Shiela & Adam.

Anonymous said...

im against the personal life attacks, but telling one person in the house something is telling the world. dumb gnat! nobody DESERVES that...but maybe some people more than others. i think chelsia's foul mouth is the only thing that will keep her in the game. gnat loves matty too much and she knows that matt will sleep with her in sequester....talk about a rock and a hard place!

Anonymous said...

Of course,Shrieka would turn Ryan's sad news into talking about her!It's all about her,don't ya know!

James and Chelsia on TAR...please God,NO....that show has some class and those two have none. What....do they want to screw their way across the world??

I am thinking that if Chelsia keeps up her campaign,Gnat will offer to go up on the block and be voted out,just to keep Chels from getting at Mattie. And I DO believe that Matt the Rat would be getting some from Chels,especially with no cameras in the jury house!
I agree that Chelsia has no class or morals and maybe that's what her family didn't want the rest of the world to find out.

Anonymous said...

As Chelsia said to Natalie....... oh, my daddy knows all about me... how extremely proud he must be! She is a class act........NOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chelsia threw a tantrum because she wasn't getting her way and the DR called her immature?

James has said mean things to Chelsia all game, then followed them up with some kind of sweetness (his brand of that term at least). But the mean words were always there first. He told Chelsia to improve her body she needed a 'boob job'. So maybe that comment is where Nat's came from. It must be a weak spot with Chelsia.

Nat continues to be a sad case and watching is not fun. I do think her mentioning the abortions and her not promising Sheila a vote last time Sheila was on the block show that Natalie has no guile in her. I think that describes her basic personality rather than any game play. She is her own worst enemy by not keeping some things quite.

Chelsia has a pretty name, but the nomination wiped away any pretense from her. And what I saw was not pretty. It probably got worst after I turned it off.

I do not think her leaving is the done deal the hgs talk about. But, we will see if Adam has been hiding strength if he follows his original plan.

Sue

boo said...

Good Morning, all!

Thank you Jackie for watching this mess and reporting to us. I'm not real sure I could stomach it!

Jackie, I can't pull up your side bar anymore. It flashes on the screen then disapears. I need to know how to send a donation for all the time you put in-------and hopefully others will too.
boo

Anonymous said...

Zoetawny and Jackie GREAT JOB....Zoetawny your talents and Jackies are a fabulous team!
Chelsia I think is very pretty, but she is a strange one...I woldnt have ever wanted to tell her a secret...
Sheila is smarter than I thought...she is having everyone else get rid of the tougher players, while she sits back...why oh why is Adam so loyal to her, the way she treated him...
BTW the weather here has been ideal for sunbathing if you are into that....

Unknown said...

I watched BBAD yesterday, and
James and Chelsia are so gross, he was sticking fingers in places you dont care to hear! Bring on the next BB! Put Evil Dick, Josh and Sheila together! I would love it, watch ED pluck em out one by one!

Anonymous said...

As I read down the list of happenings, I became more and more disgusted...Gross, yuck, trash!
This would have been the season to have just watched the shows and NOT read about what was going on in real time. I actually know someone who does that. Although I think she missed out on a ton-o'-fun other seasons, she's one smart cookie as far as this crowd goes!
I did think it was funny that Chelsia said she'd sleep with Matty at sequester, but nothing else she's done is the least bit amusing. Poor Natalie...what a chump.

Anonymous said...

I can hear Gnat now,when she gets out.....aaawwww,they felt sorry forme,that means they liked me!!The poor girl is like Amber,in need of some serious professional help.Sad to say,she won't see it though. Maybe we should all write to Dr. Phil and ask him to pop in and help all these head cases.Chances are,he'd run screaming from there in short order......lol.I mean,Phil could feed off of this for weeks! Maybe he should put them all in the "Dr Phil house" and see what he could do for them!

monty924 said...

Love the Mrs. Gulch Zoetawny!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jackie. I mean, really. Thanks.

You manage to report on this crew, inject humor, and this is the hardest part of all...clean up their disugusting behavior (as much as that can be done)

I made the mistake of watching some youtube videos from the feeds and I find Chelsia (who I initially thought was cute) to be disgusting and vile in both action and word. No details, that would ruin Jackie's admirable reporting. To me, she's every bit as disgusting as James. They are more than a match. I'm not sure at all what her family thinks they're protecting. UGH.

LOL...I just realized that if I try to say who else I find objectionable, it would be most of these houseguests. Once again, Sharon ends up being just the least offensive. And yet, I watch the shows.

Ryan obviously was very sad about his grandfather and I did find his choice of who to tell to be interesting...then, when you think about it, who would you tell in that crew? I actually thought Sheila was pretty good with him. Yes she also told about some of her experiences with the deaths of some who were close to her but I think she also gave some support to Ryan as well, at least more than any of those other immature brats would have done. JMHO. Oh! Not that I think Sheila is mature, mind you. I think that if it's true she didn't go past 8th grade, it explains a lot. The entire house acts "so junior high" and she is no exception.

Hmmm, maybe I watch just to be glad I'm not in there! Senior version of BB anyone??? It sounded like such a good idea the last time someone proposed it :)

Anonymous said...

sue..so junior high, haha. at least junior high students have potential...not this crew. the young ones may be immature and nasty...but i am more appalled with sheila. i do not think she is smart at all. she has 'game' though. damn. i would bore myself if i talked as much as she does. she and matt should have gotten closer, they can talk circles!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the Hg's read all these posts once they got out...LOL
Gnat...love the name
Awesome Graphic Zoetawny.....I would love it if Sheila could see it.......LMAO!

Is the game over yet? Yawn.
I think CBS should let US pick the house guests and not all of these idiots they have on this season!
I can't wait to see Dick's arrival, baning the pots and pans!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said: I would love to have the Hg's read all these posts once they got out...LOL
Gnat...love the name
Awesome Graphic Zoetawny.....I would love it if Sheila could see it.......LMAO!

I think that someone who checks out their blogs should post a message to each of them "Do you really want to know what America thinks of you? Check out what was said on this blog. Then post a link to this blog.

Good job Jackie and Zoetawny! Love the writeups and pictures.

I am glad to read that different ones across America have children who are not like this bunch of trash (I will excuse Sharon and even Shelia from the group. Shelia talks A LOT, but at least she hasn't acted like a tramp). I would hate to think I had children or grandchildren with so little morals as this bunch.

BTW, Sharon and Nana, glad to read your good news.

Anonymous said...

I did think that Ryan might have chosen Sheila because he knew she couldn't keep a secret. It isn't the kind of bad news that he wouldn't have to hide all the time. Just in the first few hours of knowing and having someone else tell every one might make it easier. I know that not having to explain what happened can help the most. If that was his reason, then he chose well. Has she told anyone yet? Or hinted she knew something about him but he didn't want her to tell? I think the theme this year is Arrested Development. Sue

joy n said...

What a fitting pic of the She-witch! Great job, Zoetawny!

Parker is back at work for TMZ. Guess some of the other paps are taking shots of him while he's working.

Chelsia's doing a good job of playing with the Gnat's head. I agree that keeping that up may keep Chel there this week.

Sheila seems to be her old delusional self, thinking Dick was hinting that she is popular out here in the "real" world.

I'm hoping Gnat will put herself up to be with Matt. I'd love to be a fly on that wall! Matt trying to convince her that he only wants her as a friend and her repeatedly telling him, "BUT MATTIE, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!

I am counting the days until they all realize that Sheila needs to be out of there. She can't be trusted by anyone. I think she may lose it for real when she's voted out, and then again, when she realizes that, for the most part, she's pretty unpopular out here. I'm tired of her mouth, her flip-flopping, her crying, her butt-kissing, her self-induced pity parties, I'm just tired of her.

Anonymous said...

so does anyone know what ever happened to Wahmber?

PlaidChick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PlaidChick said...

I know Matt is a guy and all, but he's not that stupid to sleep in with Natalie in sequester. He knows if he did, he would have to put a restraining order out on her afterwards, because even after she watches the show back, she still won't get it. SHE GOT USED.

I think it's quite funny Chelsia is saying she will sleep with Matt in sequester. And the fact that Natalie has said Matt "loves his girlfriend too much" to do that. WHATEVER. He did have someone, but they were not together when he went into the house. He WAS the "playa" in the house.

I really think Amber has been cloned and now instead of one person we have two of them in the house: Shiela the cryer and Natalie who prays all the time.

Anonymous said...

Sheila was once again taling about Penthouse so I googled:

45-year-old Sheila Kennedy, a Big Brother 9 contestant, was once a Penthouse Pet and former girlfriend of Scott Baio.

Kennedy has appeared on the cover of Penthouse four times and was Pet of the Month in December 1982 and Pet of the Year in 1983.

Originally from Memphis, TN, Sheila lived in the Penthouse Mansion with founder Bob Guccione for ten years. That's quoted from a website linked from google.

Clearly, Sheila really can't have that much to say about these young folks' exhibitionism. She let the world see all, and I do mean all. How does a son deal with this later? I'm just shaking my head. Guess I'm just too sheltered and raised with some modesty!

joy n said...

MATT is a guy who would probably be very happy to have Gnat continue performing her BJ's on him in sequester, even without an in-house audience or cameras. SHE will be more than happy to accomodate him, hoping as usual, that this will make him love her.

I agree that Gnat will never get it and when this is all over, Mattie-boy will most likely have his very own stalker to contend with. And he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Anonymous said...

Gnat? Woohoo, love that!

Anonymous said...

After reading some comments let me say in my original post this morning I was talking about Chelsia messing with Gnat's head about MATT. Only Matt, Chelsia bringing up the abortions is wrong, but once Gnat let that cat out of the bag she should have known it could happen. I stand by the idea of Chelsia telling Gnat she will sleep with Matt is her only chance of staying in the house another week.
As far as who I think should win this, I agree with Jackie...the little furry hamsters in the cage.

Anonymous said...

Hasn't most of Hollywood been Scott Baio's g'friend at one time or the other...lol?

And I can't believe the most intimate secrets of these people's lives that they blurt out to complete strangers in a matter of hours of meeting each other! Last time,Wahmber and now Natalie and almost all of them had told things I would take to my grave!

I still swear that Gnat will be ready to beg to be put up in place of Chels and try and go be in the jury house with Mattie. And the posters that have said he may have a stalker are so right. He'd better go home to the East Coast and hide. Hopefully Gnat won't win enough money to follow him.

Tom`S said...

Casting Calls for BB 10 will be held in Cedar Creek, Texas - On Friday March 28 from 1-5 at Cindy's Hog Gone Wild - Ouch -- ROTFLMAO - I'm serious about BB's casting call location name site.

Tom`S said...

Cindy's Hog gone Wild is 8 miles East of Austin Texas, it's actually a really nice place, Biker's tend to hang out at. We have a group of Austin police officers who participate in a Bike rally who enjoy Cindy's Hog gone Wild - Hahaahaaa -

Anonymous said...

Natalie and Adam talked today. I don't remember the conversations carrying so in the past. If I could hear them all, then the various hgs could hear what the others were saying, too. No one seemed to mind.

Nat and Adam talked the order of evictions, as they do. Nat said remember when everyone wanted you out? Why, Adam asked, seemingly surprised and slightly hurt.

Nat says that it is Matt's own fault for going to the jury house (I was the one surprised then). She said he could have tried to win the Veto and he should have tried to hang on that Disco ball instead of leaving her up there all alone.

Sue

Anonymous said...

This is a hard one. I don't want anyone of them to win. I guess of all of them, I'll pick Ryan. I can at least handle him somewhat. LOL

Penny

Anonymous said...

Not much to add, you've said it all and I agree. I know Chelsia is over the top but I am dissappointed in James reaction to her(shaking his head, walking away, and then apologizing to Nat. for the way she was treated!) It seems he has already started playing the game solo, even before she has left!!

It was a beautiful, sunny day here in Tacoma but tomorrow it's suppose to rain...I guess the egg hunt will be inside.

Anonymous said...

oh my...why do i sit and watch this stuff when they all give me the creeps? at least having the opportunity to read all your comments assures me i am sane and these people really are gross, crazy and raunchy. sometimes i just sit there and think...are you kidding me? do people really act like this? i think i keep watching because i am just so amazed! have raunchy sex with strangers in front of all my friends and family?? remember last summer when we all thought ED was gross and mean? He just may be a breath of fresh air. who woulda ever thought that??
for some reason i feel really sorry for gnat. she just seeems so ....needy. chelsia needs to have britneys father come take control of her affairs (pun not intended ) like he is doing for britney right now. if i was that little girls mother i would personally go and drag her out of that house (screw the contract) and save my daughter. i guess at this point i would vote for either ryan or adam to win. thanks for listening guys.