Yes, it's a new version of the bible! Forget the Old Testament and St. James, it's Natalie's Bible! Thanks go out to graphic artist Zoetawny, of course.
I guess the BB9 house is a lot warmer than it is around here. We had temperatures down near the teens last night. Brr. And they say it's spring?
I left you early yesterday evening with BB playing pranks on the houseguests. Joshuah seemed to either be the target or just perhaps first discovered masked faces in the mirror/windows lining the walls and a plastic rat in the icebox. He's the one I see most often going for the icebox, so it wasn't surprising he discovered the rat. Well, it was surprising to him.
Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of Pimp My Prank:
- Sheila got sprayed with the sink hose in the kitchen. BB prank or fellow houseguest work, I don't know.
- Natalie and Sheila think a picture of Allison would really freak out Joshuah.
- Sheila heard strange voices. (In her mind or was it another prank?)
- Sheila said her boyfriend (?) George and her son will beat up James at the wrap party. (Oh, come on! Sheesh! If you sign to go on the show, you have to know people are going to say and do things you don't like!)
- At one point, an image of one of the guinea pigs showed on their plasma screen in the living room. The plasma screen usually shows a fireplace, BB announcements like "Nominations Today" and such, and is used during live shows so they can see Julie Chen.
- Ryan nixes the Soy Sauce Slop.
- The feeds were blocked for a while. When they returned, Sharon was going on about what happened to her fur-iends.
- Supposedly it was the guinea pigs doing all the pranks on the house for April Fool's Day. (Yeah, it sounds lame. I had nothing to do with it!)
- Joshuah and Sharon talked about how scripted things are with BB making things happen.
- The Girls Alliance grows stronger as the boys play pool and always exclude them.
- James, Joshuah, and Adam toilet-papered Sheila's room.
- As they wait for her to discover it, Sheila complained to Natalie about all the pranks they've pulled on her. They are not allowed to flour her! Or spray her with water! (Gremlins must not be fed flour and never get them wet after midnight!)
- Chelsia's bad behavior is still a major topic in the house.
- Sheila discovers her room TP'd and thinks her bed is broken. The bed isn't broken -- the boys just switched the mattress on it.
- Natalie thought Sheila's room bit was funny.
- Sheila didn't.
- Joshuah made floury hand prints on the refrigerator to annoy Sheila.
- Ryan and the boys plan to keep waking up Sheila during the night banging on pans. (How original, eh?)
- Adam doesn't think it's a good idea and Joshuah doesn't want to do it if he's the only one doing it.
- They decided to postpone the wake-ups until tomorrow.
- Joshuah asked Adam how it looks for him. Adam was evasive.
- Adam and Ryan laughed about how Joshuah will break down when he gets evicted.
- Adam allegedly was in prison in France for three months. I didn't get the background to that story.
- James and Josh went ahead and woke up Sheila by banging pots and pans. She covered her head with the blankets and pillow until they went away.
- Joshuah told James he needs to vote to keep him in the house because he's a target and it diffuses the target on James.
- Joshuah says he brought Sharon back and now he'll leave because of her. (Well, if he thinks about it, it's because of himself.)
- James was up until the wee hours once again roaming the house. He exercised, snacked, and wandered aimlessly.
- As the HG slept, it sounds like there's a duck in the backyard. They're all still asleep as I post this.