Natalie looks all fluffy as she still can't get over winning HOH.
James knows that unless he wins POV, chances are he's going home this week. But will Natalie put him on the block or try to backdoor him?
Ryan sits in Natalie's HOH with her basket of goodies behind him.
Here are the late night/overnight happenings from the house:
- James and Natalie talked some more. He told her that he has her back 100% now that Chelsia is gone.
- They shook on James not using the veto to save Joshuah if he wins it.
- He told her it's okay if she puts him on the block. She told him that she had to do what's best for her.
- Adam happy danced. Snoopy has no competition.
- Natalie told Sheila and Adam everything James said to her.
- Sheila told her she can't work with James. Natalie said she wouldn't.
- Sheila thinks it was horrible for James not to cast a sympathy vote for Chelsia. (Had he done that, she would have complained about that, too.)
- Sharon told Joshuah she no longer trusts James -- he was trying to sell out Joshuah now.
- Natalie told her group that she said she was going to put up both boys and she will be putting up both boys.
- Joshuah warned Sharon that Natalie and Sheila are like sisters now.
- Joshuah thinks it's going to be a scary week for him. He's very worried and doesn't have James in his corner now.
- Natalie said she may look dumb because she has big boobs, but she isn't dumb.
- Natalie keeps saying that she's going to give Matt his birthday present (by sending James to sequester).
- After the others went to sleep, James roamed the house, stopping at the Memory Wall and the kitchen for a snack.
- Finally, all are asleep as I post this.