It's a fine meal of fried slop with pickles for everyone except Adam and Natalie.
Here's what's happened in that Big Brother House of Sloppy Eaters:
- Natalie was worried that her speech may have been mean. She knows she just can't be mean!
- Natalie apologized to Joshuah for putting him on the block. She told him he'd have to win veto. As it stands with Joshuah and James, Josh will have the votes to stay. But he really has to go for the veto because if James wins it and takes himself off the block, it's bye-bye Joshuah!
- Joshuah shaved a part of his body. Yikes!
- James was in the sauna alone for a long time.
- Sheila is sure James will win POV.
- Joshuah eavesdropped on Natalie and Sheila and probably only got a headache.
- Sheila told James she thinks he'll win the game. She's often told him he doesn't deserve to win because he'd just waste the winnings.
- Natalie told Joshuah that James is a threat and really must go.
- They talked about Chelsia's attitude again.
- They got creative with the slop. Sheila kept saying how good it tastes. No one else said it was good.
- Adam is hosting the POV, everyone else is playing.