Sunday, March 09, 2008

'Big Brother 9' - March 9 Show Live Blogged from the East Coast

jackie's tv blog, Big Brother, BB9

The show has started here on the east coast. As it airs, I'll constantly be updating this entry. As it's written a bit off the cuff as I watch the show, please forgive any typos. I'm usually halfway decent as long as my fingers are on the right keys! ;-)

So far, we're just recapping and recapping. Joshua and Matt are both happy Allison is out of the house. Ryan thought the door not unlocking could be his saving grace. Natalie thought "oh snap, something's crazy." Now, after they already showed Ryan winning HOH, they're back to Allison and Ryan and the announcement that they're playing a singles game. Who does the sequencing on these recaps?

Now Allison is evicted for the second time in five minutes. Sheila cries.

Day 28 -- Joshuah is so happy he saw Allison evicted twice. Oh, gee ... now Ryan is winning HOH again ... for the second time in five minutes! Sheesh! MAtt justifies his vote. Joshuah is sure he's going to be a target this week. Sharon also thinks she'll be on the block with Joshuah.

Matt is telling Natalie she's out of the bed. She is acting stupid about him again. Matt is relieved, but feels he might have to play dead to get her away from him. She's sure he loves her.

James and Chelsia don't look too happy. They're upset that they're not a couple in the game anymore. James looks like a lost puppydog while Chelsia is already playing up to Ryan. Matt is snuggling at her as James looks more distressed. He looks like he's in shock or something. He tells us he really likes her, but doesn't know if she likes him or if it was gameplay.

Natalie looked into Joshuah in the bible -- "what goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean, but what comes out does." She tells Adam. Joshuah is apologizing to God in the hot tub. Evil surrounds him, please please help me on my diet. Let me win the game, I will tithe 10% of my winnings to the church.

HOH room time -- Ryan misses Jen and wants a picture of her. Joshuah thinks nothing stands out about the family and Ryan's just a boring straight guy. Matt thinks his sister is hot. No mention of the pit bull pic!

Sheila's crying to Adam again. Allison was the one person she trusted and she won't be able to talk to anyone else. The game has gotten really scary for her. She feels lost. She's worried that everyone will turn on her. He tells us that it might bite her in the butt and he's played a sharp game.

James tells Chelsia he wants to stay with her. She doesn't know if the sleeping together is a good idea. She seems to be of mixed feelings, but trusts him. She says if she doesn't win, she wants him to win.

"We can only come out of this stronger," says James.

Sheila is thrilled to have her own bed -- Adam does not make for a peaceful sleep.

Matt apologized to Ryan for the vote and Ryan accepted it. Now Matt wants the fellows to join up and includes all of the guys except Joshuah in the plan. The Four Bros will weed out all the garbage out. James tells us the house changes every fifteen minutes and he probably won't join in with the bros.

It's to the guinea pigs, four colors and blocks in the cage. I like how Natalie's clothing is so short, they're blurring her butt. She thinks there are 27 letters in the alphabet -- "AND Z."

Time for the found comp -- Funtastics are red, Foodtastics are blue. Chocolate, slides, etc. Is everyone ready to get suaced. Slide into pool of chocolate, your fonduety is to retrieve letters to spell out foods. Losing team gets slop. Blue is James, Natalie, Matt, and Adam. Red is Sheila, Joshuah, Sharon, and Chelsia. Natalie was first on the board with sushi, Joshuah got meet, Matt got beef. Sheila is slow and Chelsia is yelling at her. Adam spelled yogurt. Natalie spelled fish. Joshuah spelled chicken. Blue team misplaced their chalk and got held back. Josh spelled beer. Adam got cheese. BUZZER.

Fontastics spelled 11 food items correctly. Wonderfuls have spelled 12 so they win -- Matt, Natalie, Adam, and James get their foods while the others go on slop.

Joshuah promises Ryan that if he gets HOH he'll never put him up. Ryan tells him he won't put him up.

Now we get a Ryan dancing scene. Matt got into it a bit as he passed through. That was cute.

James visits Ryan and Matt in the HOH room. James thinks Ryan should put up Sharon and Sheila. Now Adam shows up. What about Josh? James thinks if he doesn't go, he'll come back at him. Who else? James mentions Chelsia and Sharon, thinking it would throw them off that he's aligned with her.

Ryan is thinking two women would be the best way to go. The voting is still on for the return of a HG. The return will be on Wednesday.

Ryan is about to do the nominations. Sharon and Joshuah are worried. Josh is worried his deal won't last. Chelsia is worried even though she thinks James is with her. Sheila never feels safe.

Time for the ceremony. He loves everyone, but this is a game and his decision is based on strategy. The key order is Adam, Natalie, James, Matt, Sheila, Joshuah.

Sharon and Chelsia, nothing personal, hard decision, epic battle of the females for POV. Chelsia thinks James will have her back, James is worried that he might lose Chelsia. Sharon is ready to fight to win.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 minutes of recaps...come on BB, who needs that!

joy n said...

Natalie, OMG, WAKE UP! He doesn't want you, dummy!

Jackie S. said...

Repeated recaps within the recaps, too!

Anonymous said...

is natalie for real? can she honestly believe that matt is into her in any way, shape or form? talk about a desperate pathetic female.

Anonymous said...

Is Natalie really that dumb? "Matty really loves me?" Jeeze, what will it take to get through that girl's head, Matty loves Matty -- and uses everyone else.

Anonymous said...

They have to stretch out the recaps because there probably isn't enough footage that can be shown during what used to be the "family hour".

Jennasmom

Anonymous said...

Geez, I hope BB does what they should have done last year with Dick, KICK OFF PEOPLE WHO ASSAULT other people. JV in Kc

joy n said...

James, maybe there's a clue in the fact that she's made out with or made a pass at just about everyone in the house.

Joshuah, pray harder, a lot harder!

Anonymous said...

Dear God,

Didn't we leave these bible thumpers in last season's show?

And what's up with Josh praying for forgiveness and then jumping right back to his ugly self? SNAP!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well, its my last nite of free SHO2, I wonder if it will stay on after midnite...lol...wanna hear a funny story about that????

Anonymous said...

Why do they call Adam "baller", do you know?

joy n said...

Ryan, you're such an ass to trust Matt. That is just stupid.

Anonymous said...

maybe he is baller cause he is always grabbing them...LMAO!

joy n said...

Anon - 8:24 - Probably cause he always playing with his.

Petals said...

Do they call Adam "Baller" because he always has his hands down his pants??

Jackie S. said...

Meliss -- Why no more Showtime?

Anon -- They've been calling him that on the feeds, but I didn't get the reasoning. I didn't call him it in the reports because I didn't want to confuse anyone because they hadn't done it on the show.

Petals said...

Dear God...
Please make this season of Big Brother worth my time. Please make the people interesting, and smart, and moral. Please give Matt a heart, Natalie a brain, and Sharon courage. Oh, and God? When you've done all that, please make my ass tighter. Amen.

Anonymous said...

y and z, 27 letters
-Nattalie

joy n said...

I guess Nat thought "and" was the 27th letter of the alphabet. eh?

Tessa said...

27 letters in the alphabet...that was funny...

Anonymous said...

Well!!!
lol
Hubby does not want to order it, SO, I offered him the one thing he loves...yes, its what you are thinking, so I have been checking like everyday for a week and a 1/2. So, Thursday morning, I checked and it was on. I said, YAH! He did it for me...I started to watch a movie and pln my attack. (he was in bed sleeping so I was gonna sneak up there)
Then I see the "watch Showtime FREE all weekend" come across the bottom of the screan. I was like..OOOHHHH, he was soooo close to getting a freebie....LOL

I so cant remember my stupid google password here. UGH!

joy n said...

Gosh! So spelling has nothing to do with the alphabet> Nat, you're amazing!

Anonymous said...

James would be very smart to join in the boys club and then play both sides feeding off and to Chelsea. I would like to see him go the distance, he's a stand-up kind of guy, so read by his cover instead of opening the book at first impression (at least for me).

I'm disappointed in Sheila - too little too late.

Anonymous said...

Question.... why do they blur our Nat's butt? Is she wearing a thong on something?

Petals said...

Anon: I think they blur Nat's butt because she has "Enter in Rear" tattooed there...

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!

In the beginning when they played food competitions, wasn't it always for the house and not split into teams? when did they start doing the team/slop stuff?

Too funny, with Natalie's thought process on the alphabet.

Is the vote over to get people back in or am I dreaming that is happening?

Too funny, I didn't know Adam played with himself to get such a nickname.

I'm not enthralled with Joshua. I wouldn't mind him out of there next.

Maryanne

Anonymous said...

I just can't stand Josh. They need to get rid of him! He is such a hypocrite. So arrogant. Why would Ryan take a deal with Josh? Ugh! And, why would BB show Josh dancing, just to prove he's arrogant? LOL. Maybe I'll change my vote to bring back Allison instead of Jacob. It would be great to see Josh's face when she walks through the door!

Penny

joy n said...

Guess we're still voting on who gets to come back to the house.

Anonymous said...

meliss--ROTFL--the universal bribe no matter how old or young you are!!!

Tonight's show is going to be anti-climatic given what's happened today.

If they really would to make Nat. flip out Chel. needs to start flirting and kissing on Matt. You know he'll go along with her(thinking she's serious) and Nat. will break!!

Anon 8:40--maybe she had used fingernail polish and tattooed Mattie's name on her ass!! After all, they are soulmates FOREVER!

Zoetawny said...

joy n...

Natalie, OMG, WAKE UP! He doesn't want you, dummy!

FOTFL! Don't you just want to shake her?! I'm sure her family does, too.

Jackie...

The only good those recaps within the recaps are good for is my dh.
He still can't remember who's who when I talk about them.

petals...

Dear God...
Please make this season of Big Brother worth my time. Please make the people interesting, and smart, and moral. Please give Matt a heart, Natalie a brain, and Sharon courage. Oh, and God? When you've done all that, please make my ass tighter. Amen.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You're killin' me over here.

My family is waiting for their dinner while I keep reading here...My Bad.

Later~

Sydney said...

Here I was all ready to see POV and then the nom ceremony and then I realized just how FAR BEHIND the show is. I know I've watched since the first season but I have never paid attention to what happens on what day. I actually only became aware of off camera stuff and feeds since finding Jackie's blog about 3 summers ago.

I hate how much time they devote to previews. And I am OFFICIALLY TOTALLY COMPLETELY FULLY SICK of Natalie's delisions about Matt and her throwing herself on him when he clearly is rejecting her... and prettly nicely, for the dawg that Matt proudly is. She needs to read that book, He's Just Not Into You Natalie.

Petals said...

What do you guys think? Are any of the evictees worth bringing back? The only one I'd like to see is Parker, 'cause he was robbed of playing at all... Has anyone voted?

Petals said...

Syd - I don't think Natalie would get that Matt isn't into her if he hit her in the head with that book! It is pathetic to watch, as a woman. If I ever get that desperate, someone please jerk me into reality!

Sydney said...

I thought Adam's last name was Baller.

And Petals, I KNOW. I see her and think, please don't do my gender any further disservice than you are doing on national television... I used to think she was a sunny, truly free spirit, but I think she's pathetic now. And I am officialy done being neutral on Chelsia, after that clip Jackie put up. She's a classless little snot. (sorry to sound so intense! :-P

Anonymous said...

I think Alex should come back...he played the game and seemed kinda nice..lol

joy n said...

Sydney, Adam's last name is Jasinski.

Sydney said...

Thanks Joy -- there goes that Theory. It must have come from one of the outrageous stories Adam would tell in the first 2 weeks (which had everyone always in stitches, so I guess you can give him that as a redeeming quality)... they were always about sexual esacpade at some point... the Geisha story and happy endings... At some point he had to say her was a real baller or someone called him baller and so now they do? Ring any bells Jackie?

Anonymous said...

What's up with Matty rolling all his pants up and making capris out of them? It's kind of feminine.

I don't think Josh or Chelsia are any different than Evil Dick was last year with the bad language.

Sydney said...

Anon, I've been wondering about that pant rolling thing myself. Maybe it's a left over from his days as a pimp... yeah.

I was one of the minority who was not a fan of Dick's last year. He set a new low and now that seems to be the level the HG's are operating at. I've just had enough after all that happened on the feeds today.

Anonymous said...

I think Matt has his pants rolled up, as shit is getting too deep in the BB House.

I was disappointed to read that Adam's last name was not "Baller" Here I thought maybe he was living up to his name. They have to be bald by now!

I do not agree with Ryan putting James up. There are plenty of others that would serve that seat much better. I think Ryan is going to sting from this one. No matter which one James or Sharon leaves, the other will still be in the house. Right back at ya!

I guess we will see who comes back in. That will make a difference also.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, last post was mine. Somehow I did not get my name attached to it.