Thursday, April 03, 2008

BB9 - Live Feeds Since the Live Eviction


Adam and Natalie talk, soon to be joined by Sharon. She tells Adam she knows she'll be on the block with James and understands. Adam told her he can't put Sheila up because she'd freak out too much. "It's okay. I live on the block anyway," says Sharon.

Here's what's been happening:
  • Sharon was initially very upset, saying that she hates being there, James will win POV and she'll go home.
  • They can't believe James didn't win -- he's always going around counting everything in the house.
  • I knew the windows answer because the BB voice has announced it before.
  • James told Adam he wasn't mad at him, he's mad at himself.
  • Natalie knew all of the answers, this would have been her comp to win had she not been forced to sit out as outgoing HOH.
  • Sheila cried. She wanted to win.
  • Natalie later told Adam that Sheila wasn't upset that he won, she was upset because she didn't. (Natalie made sense there. Uh-oh.)
  • Sheila told Sharon the fake story Josh had told her about being really boyfriends with Neil and having an adopted son.
  • Sheila believed the story and seems to have Sharon believing it, too. Joshuah lives on.
  • Adam, Ryan, and Natalie all think Sharon threw the HOH comp. She missed a simple question they all got right.
  • Sheila said she was going to miss Joshuah's dancing in the mornings.
  • Sheila and Natalie heard James say something about the "nines" so they're sure Sharon told him.
  • Sheila keeps having dreams about Evel Dick. She wants to go out with him after the season ends. (Run, Dick, run! Faster than the wind!)
  • The HOH room was fun for all ... except James. Except Sheila because she wanted it.
  • They could all eat again. Ryan overdid it and got sick.
  • Natalie and Adam talked about how the money will just be rolling in after the season. Natalie says she'll sell her paintings online. (SEE! I told you!)
  • Sharon told Natalie and Adam that James is freaking out and told her to beg they weren't both put on the block. She says he wants her to use the POV to save him if she gets it.
  • Natalie thinks it's her responsibility to win POV while Adam would like to make a clean sweep -- HOH and POV.
  • Sharon is really working her way more into the group while James is on his island. He is a rock, he is an island.

12 comments:

monty924 said...

James is in a hard place this week. He has to win POV for the umpteenth time in a row (4 weeks). I'm not saying he can not do it, but it will be a stretch.

I'm still rooting for you JIMMY, as Adam calls him.

Night folks.

Anonymous said...

OK Jackie so now you have a song lyrics running in my head:

I am a rock
I am an island
and an island feels no pain
and an island never wins....

What is the title to this song and who sang it??!

It definitely fits James.

Loved Criminal Minds tonight....

Anonymous said...

Hi Nana, I do believe it's Simon and Garfunkel who sang "I am a rock" and now it's playing over and over and over in my head. ACK!! Well, it could be worse...it could be Sheila's voice.

Anonymous said...

Adam briefly mentioned in the DR on tonight's show that the girls would probably form an alliance & kick out the guys. If he is smart (big question, there), he'd better think about that.

Is anyone else as sick of that commercial for the live feeds with Jen and her "oh yeah, wooo" as I am? I just cringe every single time I hear her!

Nana in the NW --
It is "I am a Rock" by Simon & Garfunkel

Goodnight, all!
Jennasmom

meb said...

Can't sleep so thought I'd get up and see what's going on.

Jennasmom...YES! I can't stand it when they show Jen with that: "Oh Yeah". Why her, she was gone first thing. They all yell... I'm sure they could have found someone else to show. I hope Ryan doesn't like her when he gets out. She does grate on my nerves too.

Someone said in an earlier post that Sharon threw the comp. No Way... she was on Ryan immediately after trying to figure out the question about how many camera windows. She even said she misunderstood the question, but she was upset, cause she had it in the bag and she knew the answer.

Tom`S said...

Good morning to all, I'll give you all my prediction on what type POV will consist of a bit later today, although I feel it'll have to be a tougher one, no more guessing, counting, gambling/folding type POV's.

Last POV was a complete joke, I'm incline to believe Adam ( who stated to Julie " He's a numbers kind of guy " would have definitely won last POV comp hands down.
Notice a pattern, last POV consisted of determining numbered items.
HOH comp followed, basically James confused himself as he went throughout house counting various items, instead of relying or trusting his photogenic memory, which Adam apparently has. This is what generally confuses people in regards to myself, I tend to get ahead of myself, primarily because my photogenic memory tends to work overtime. However in today's society parents rely on a quick fix of ' overrated babysitting dose of Ritalin, of course it is beneficial if your not an alcoholic! Adam's parents stated he was very intelligent, although he probably didn't want others to know..

Thanks Jackie

Anonymous said...

Sharon is playing hard at not playing. Every time Sharon is on the block and not evicted she has not made an enemy of the person going because she didn't vote them out. Interesting about the nines, Jackie. That would show she can't be trusted and might 86 her. : )
If Sharon won, she would have to either put up James or not and either way would show her alliance. I remember Natalie drilling Adam on the house things she had counted. BB knew that, too, of course, and timed the HOH so Natalie couldn't compete in the one that is 'her thing'.

Now that Josh spent the last few weeks in the house showing the world his mean and nasty side, it seems almost funny to think that earlier in the show he said he hated Sheila (and voted out Allison) because they were mean to pretend to be gay. Then he concocts a similar story as he leaves. Was that intentional humor on his part?
Thanks Jackie. We have things to do outdoors today, and it is supposed to rain for at least two more days. Depressing and frustrating.

Sydney said...

Yay Tom, good to hear from you. I had gone to your blog to write you a note but it said I was blocked/it is private. Just glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

tom's, I did hear Natalie and Adam rehashing the questions (I turned it off before they began repeating themselves) and Adam said he visulized the object and counted them. Ryan is a card guy, and I can't tell if he is just laid back coasting, as it appears, or if he actually doesn't want to be HOH. His last time was the ultimate failure, since the guy he wanted out came back.

I agree with the quick-fix chemical help not always being a help, too.

Delee said...

OK Jackie, you almost made me spit coffee all over the puter with, "Run, Dick, run! As fast as the wind." I instantly have a pix in my head of this.

Warning to other blogger's...no hot beverages while reading the blog! IMAO

I would not purchase a "Natalie" original. Also this show does not equate to fame for many.

boo said...

.....and Sydney, I left you a note on your blog.
boo

Anonymous said...

jennasmom, oh yes!! I am so sick of hearing her do that!!!
I thought it was just me, so glad you mentioned it!!!