- When Sheila asked what Adam would do if he was on the block with Sharon, he told her he'd win the veto and take himself off.
- Ryan and Sharon finished watching the movie they won and came in from the backyard for an indoor lockdown while the staff dismantled the event.
- Apparently Sheila and Adam were granted a reprieve on being chained together for the duration of the movie.
- So, they're to be attached once again.
- Sharon said they aren't allowed to talk about the movie - What Happens in Vegas.
- There were two Mustangs in the backyard. No, not the horses. The movie had to have something to do with the cars, I'd guess.
- As for the movie, they commented it was good, Sheila would have enjoyed it.
- Sharon thinks Adam won't try hard to win POV since he's not on the block.
- The cuffs will come off of Sheila and Adam at 5 PM today (their time, PT)
- Sharon thinks Adam and Sheila had an alliance before coming here -- something about Sheila being on Craigslist and Adam being recruited by Robin (casting woman).
- Sharon is very worried. She thinks Adam must go. She told Ryan he HAS to win POV, take her off the block, and put Adam up so she can vote him out.
- Sharon thinks if Adam wins POV, she's history.
- Adam and Sheila aren't having the best of times trying to sleep while chained together.
- Ryan thinks the third relationship has to be Sheila and somebody else.
- Poor Adam. Sheila is talking non-stop about all kinds of things.
- As I get this posted, they're all sleeping, perhaps not the most restful sleep for Adam and Sheila.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Big Brother 9 - Live Feeds Into Friday Morning
Like sand through the hourglass, these are the happenings of the hamsters since my last report: