Since one of the commenters likened Natalie to a Pomeranian and she should hit sequester today, you know Zoetawny just had to do it! Heehee!
So, Ryan has the POV. With the nominations remaining the same, Ryan would want Sheila out and Adam's sole vote determines the final three. Ryan has been trying to get Adam to promise to evict Sheila. But will her? Or will Ryan use the POV himself to save Sharon. If he does that, Sharon is bound and determined to take Adam out. This should be interesting.
With all the excitement looming ahead, they're really not being too exciting in that Big Brother House of Dazed Dillydallyers:
- Sharon talked about Jacob. Yawn.
- They cooked dinner. Actually, this crew (when not on slop) is quite into cooking. I think BB should give the houseguests cookbooks in addition to the bible as reading material.
- Speaking of reading material, Sharon reached her goal and finished reading the bible in its entirety.
- Ryan and Adam think Sharon is still in love with Jacob although she says she's over him.
- Ryan told Adam he lied to him about the Matt and James votes, he needs him to be honest now. Sheila walked in, so they stopped talking.
- Adam later told Ryan to do what he has to do.
- Ryan said he needs to know if Adam has something going on (dealwise, not romance) with Sheila.
- Ryan told Adam that Sharon has been saying that Adam and Sheila are together in the game.
- Adam doesn't admit anything going on with Sheila and again tells Ryan to do whatever he feels he has to do.
- Adam told Ryan that neither Sheila or Sharon deserve to win. He and Ryan should be the final two.
- Adam said what he did for James came from the heart.
- The girls think the guys are in control of the game now. Neither is campaigning hard.
- Beavis and Butthead ... er, Ryan and Adam, seem to agree that Sheila will be evicted this week.
- Adam swore on his mother that he would vote to evict Sheila.
- They're all sleeping now.
With that said, this meeting is adjourned.
Beavis and Butthead rule the Big Brother 9 house for the week. And, as always, graphic artist Zoetawny rules the blog! Have a good day and I'll update things a bit later tonight.